ATE hands down!!

The end of my second day

The end of my second day of seventh grade rolled around. As I stared up at the clock of my last period class, I saw that there were about 15 minutes left. I raised my hand as I locked over towards the teacher.
"Yes y/n?"May I use the restroom?" I asked as I watched the teacher look up at the clock. "I guess, but make it quick." I nodded my head as I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom.

As I was walking through the halls, I saw that one kid from lunch yesterday. What's his name sam?Saman? Something like that. I walked up to him as I saw him standing at the lockers spacing out.

"Yo, you good?" I ask as I raise a brow. He jolted a bit from the sudden noise and stared over at me. "Oh yeah, I'm fine," he said as he shocked his head. I looked at him a bit funny before shrugging it off. "Alllrightt, what're you doing out here?" I asked as I leaned slightly against the lockers."Class was getting boring, so I asked to use the bathroom, " he said as he closed his locker. "Same to be honest, you trying walk around?" I ask as i got off the locker straightening up. "I mean, sure, but not for too long, I don't want to get in trouble." i nodded my head at his words as we began to walk. "So what class were you in?" I asked as I placed my hands in the back pockets of my jeans. "Uh history, you?" I nodded my head at his words." He explains why it was boring, I'm in geology, "
"Geology? Dude, that class is ass. " I laugh at his words."It smells like ass too, " I said as I heard him snort "for real!" As we were walking back towards his locker, we heard the bell go off, I saw him jump as he looked at me with wide eyes."Oh crap! I forgot about class, " he slightly yelled as he began to sprint down the hall.

As I entered the classroom, the teacher gave me a look before scoffing and turning her back to me. I quickly packed my things and got out of there. "Geez, what's up her ass?" I mumbled to myself as I exited the classroom. As I began to walk down the halls I heard abunch of yelling from kids "Mayas going to bitch out brandt!" I heard a few yells and cheers at the words. I let out a sigh at the commotion. 'When is there not drama going on?' I thought to myself as I walked to my locker and grabbed my books and binders.

The bitch out 😈😈

As I walked outside I saw people gathered around maya and brandt, alex and dustin with brandt and anna with maya. I walked over wanting to watch. I saw maya with her head down as she said "whatsup" a few times. Brandt was just standing there for a bit before she spoke up again. maya: "midget.."
Brandt: "What?"
Maya: "You're a piece of shit!"

I let out a small chuckle at that as dustin yelled, "Oh! Are you gonna take that? Are you gonna take that?!"
'This dudes an instigator frl.' I  thought as I turned my attention back to maya and brandt.

Maya: " ardvark"
Brandt: "I got a dog..?"

I was a bit dumbfounded st this point as I stared, I slightly kicked a few Rick's on the ground out of boredom as I waited for them to speak up again. Maya stood straight uo as she got closer and yelled "you got an aardvark dick and that's why your dad died!!!" Duston and Alex shock their heads in disapproval "not cool" "too far" was heard from them and the crowd but my hand flew to my mouth as I busted out, laughing. "Oh my fucking God! I'm sorry" I said in between laughs as I saw alex and dustin turn to look at me with shock on their faces. Maya and anna rushed to their moms car as she arrived.
I stood there a bit before walking to the bike rack and biking home.

At my house I walked uo to my room and put my bag down as I recalled the "bitch out" from earlier letting out a small kaugh at the thought 'that musve sucked for brandt but that made me laugh' I thought as I headed towards my computer and opened AOL and seeing a text from 'hockey00'
I quickly pressed on it

Hockey00: "lowkey you shouldn't have laughed, but it was kinda funny ngl.. we should hang out soon. You down.?"

I looked at the text a faint bkush appearing on my cheeks.

Y/n2cool: "okay...I might think about it. 😜"

Lowkey a short chpt.... IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHOLE YEARRRR. I completely forgot about wattpad and pen15. It may be a while before I post another one. I'm sorry!!! I'm a sophomore in high school, and I got things to an di got a job, so I'm pretty busy, but I'll try n get one out soon!!! 😭😭