Weak only for them..

Villain POV

I kiss Nim deeply, aggressively. They were squirming, which made me hard again. They always do the best things.. I love Nim, even if she is a hero.

I keep kissing her, pulling her closer, gently moving my hands on their body, doing the
things that made her happy last time. I do try to be a nice person sometimes.

Hero POV

God..his hands all over me just feel..like heaven.. I can't help but moan and whine. Pleading for more of him, he makes me just feel so..it's so hard to explain..I guess- good..?

We get deep into sex before I can't breathe and I tap out. It's happening.. I thought I was safe…I thought I had one more day.. I try to reassure him that I was fine, but it's clear I'm not.

Villain POV

“Babe.. Are you okay..?” I ask, thinking maybe it has to do with me. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt Nim..? They’re trying to reassure me they are fine, but I know she’s not.. Did I do something..?

Pulling away, I watch them closely, worried. God.. Nim allows my real feelings to show.. How can I leave her..?

Hero POV

"I-i-i'm okay..I-i promise.." It's no good, my voice is sounding wheezy. My breathing is quick, bruises and wounds are reappearing and opening up. I'm dying.. I thought I had one more day..I don't want to leave them but they see the symptoms..they'll make me leave..

Unable to explain what's happening, all that was healed, coming back injured again. But I don't need to explain.. He already knows..He's seen me without my necklace..how I deteriorate..both mentally and physically..

Villain POV

I quickly pick Nim up and bring her to the heroes, disguised as a random civilian.
“Help, please! She’s dying! I found her in one of the alleyways by that one store!”

A hero, Jumping Jackle I think his name was, ran over. He knew who I was immediately. He looked at me and I could tell he was debating on whether or not he should kill me now. Jumping Jackle just grabbed Nimue, being careful.

“She’ll be safe. Mavrix.” He whispered and watched me for a minute. I ran off, starting to feel myself cry. I was being weak. I was being so weak.. But it was for Nimue..