A Glimpse of The Future (Percy Jackson x Reader)

(d/n) is daughters name

It wasn't your fault. Or Percy's (for once, which you thought was odd).

It was Hera's.

Who knew the queen of the gods could be so pushy? Anyways, it started as a normal day at Camp Half Blood. You and Percy had been chilling out by the lake, when a bright light clouded your vision.

When it cleared, you and Percy were standing together in a nicely furnished living room. The windows showed a view of New Rome.

"Percy... Where are we?" You asked, peering out the window.

"A house." He said simply, picking up a cup from the table, observing it.

"No... I thought it was a bar." You replied sarcastically. You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend, and looked around.

"There's a hallway. I'm going to go check it out-" Before Percy could finish his sentence, a little girl, no older then 6, came running out from a doorway. Her sea green eyes and (h/c) looked adorable on her. Her eyes widened when she saw you. You gulped and looked to Percy.

"H-hi." The little girl stuttered.

"Hi sweet heart." You said sweetly. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Who are you?" She asked stubbornly.

"I'm Percy and that's (Y/N). What's your name?" Percy spoke up.

"I'm (d/n) Jackson. I'm six years old!" The little girl chirped. Percy's face turned white.

"(d/n)! I'm home!" A feminine voice called from somewhere behind us.

"We should go." Percy whispered, pulling you away.

"Bye." (d/n) watched you leave, her expression sad.

Again, a bright light covered you. Soon, you were back at the lake.

"What. Just. Happened?" You asked slowly.

"To be honest, I'm not sure." Percy replied.

Little did you two know, that was just a glimpse of your future.

WOHOOO! Finally got a one shot in! Took a few weeks. I'm going to write and update a lot tonight (hopefully). This was a request (sorry, I don't remember who).

Isabella, daughter of Apollo