ok Jimin start

Tae was silent

Jim- I want to clear every misunderstanding Tae, please, I lost my best friend five years ago because of that but not Now.

Yn- Tae     give him a chance to prove himself .

Tae- hm

Jk- ok Jimin start

Jimin also sat down started saying - let's go five years back , that day when we came back after playing, as I entered my houise. My mom slapped me and said- NO NEED TO ROAM WITH THAT TAEHYUNG. She was too loud that I started crying but still asked why but this time she  again slapped me and said- There Is Something Wrong In His Family . You will definitely not believe but I tried to defend you alot but as the result she locked me in the room . I was crying the whole time cause I can't loose you from my life. But when- when you came and knocked the door, my mother told me to s-say those words so that you can never come to our ho-ouse and we can stay safe . But still I FREAKING DENIED TO SAY THAT(sobs...........) You know what she said to me then? She said- this is for only today as they (mafias) are roaming around tomorrow I can talk to you freely. I was glad to hear that b-but i remembered I have to say those words too. So I opened the door said that and then  closed the door fastly as I don't want to burst infront of you and the next time when I came to meet you at your house , you were not there. I asked everyone but no one was telling and I understood that what my mom told me yesterday was a lie. 2 years after , in these years I daily went to your house clean it, and always wait for you , hopping you will come back but you didn't. One day when I left my house to clean your house, while cleaning i heard some gunshots I hid in your bedroom and when everything became silent I came out and ran to my house and Guess what no one was there and the neighbours were telling me some people killed them. I still c-cant get How they just vanished aw-away . That was the time , Jen's mom came for the investigation and thought to adopt .me.

Tae- Jim

(Jimin's face was whole swallon cause of crying as he cried while saying all this. But a certain smile formed on his lips when he heard his best friend saying his nickname after a long time. They both made an eye contact)

Tae- so-sorry

Jim- I-I am sorry too

And then this happened

+The worst editor in the world no worries I will improve myself+

Yn- y-ou guys hug each other like that?

Jim- yeah Tae loves cuddling

Tae- You Remember!?

Jim- Offcourse (they started tickling eachother)

Jen- I am sorry too Taehyung , I was behaving too rude

Tae- hm. (With a blank face)

Jk pinches Tae thinking that Tae will forgive Jennie but Tae took it in a different way.

Tae- yah you bunny face boy!,  why you pinched me? Now you will see what this Tae can do.
(and with that they started pillow fighting)
(Author - can't believe these dumbasses are soon to be Mafia)

Yn noticed Jennie a little sad but still smiling

Yn- so you three monkeys will sleep here?

Tae- yeahhhh

Jim- but I don't think we will sleepppp

Jk- exactlyyy

With that they started roaming around the room

Yn- Jennie? Let's go, let them have some boys space

Jen- hm, let them have.

(They both left)

___________________________________
I am going to post so many parts now