1. The Cashier (sanegiyu)

(HELP OMFG IM REWATCHING BSD AND MORI IS BEING A PEDO)

(modern au)

Sanemi POV

It was an average day for me. I woke up, got dressed, and went to work. Thats what its like everyday, I work at a small cafe owned by my friend Obanai's wife, Mitsuri Kanroji. We dont usally get a ton of customers because the town it's in is quite small, Most people that come in are regulars, however today someone new came in. He had beautiful dark blue eyes and long black hair tied into a low ponytail.  "Hello and welcome to ******* cafe, Im Shinazugawa what can I get for you today?" I said welcoming him. "uhm can i get a medium iced caremel latte?" He said in a somewhat nervous tone. "that will be ***" I responded back with the price. 

A bit later the coffee  was ready. I handed it to him,with a small paper with my number on it. Yeah, yeah I know, thats really strange and cliche considering I only just met this guy but oh well.

{time skip brought to you by makomo's limbs}

Giyuu POV

I just arrived home and set my keys on the table beside my door. I had noticed something when I was in my car driving home from the cafe. The cashire (i def spelt that wrong) had handed me a small note with my coffee. I hadn't got the chance to look at it in the car. I guess I'll look now.

"call me *** *** ****"

It took me a second for it to completely register in my head. "WHAT" I said quite loudly ince it did. I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt to text.

(the text format is kinda weird but oh well)

Giyuu: Hey is this sanemi? 

Sanemi: Oh hey yeah this must be Giyuu right

Giyuu: Yeah it is why did you give me your number??

Sanemi: Oh well I just thought you seemed cool and was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime

Giyuu: Oh yeah sure that would be nice. When are you free?

Sanemi: I'm free this saturday. We could go to the movies or just watch a movie at my house

Giyuu: Well we could watch one at your house I guess 

Sanemi: Ok you can come over at anytime you want I dont mind :)

Giyuu: ok uhm does 5 o'clock sound good

Sanemi: yep I'll see you the                                                                                                                                                *read*

SORRY I RAN OUT OF IDEAS RN AND IM TIRED SO IM GONNA MAKE A PT.2 BUT I NEED IDEAS!!

word count: 413