★ A Hero Is Born - Pt. 1★

Y/N - Your name
F/C - Fav colour
H/C - Hair colour
S/F/C - Second fav colour
F/S - Fav song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★ Y/N POV ★

"That's so good!" my brother exclaimed as he rose his book into the air, grasped in his hands. "Monkey king is so cool! he's so strong and handsome!" he added,posing with every word that came out of his mouth. I nod my head before Tang went on.

"Oh MK, and I thought you knew All the Monkey King stories" Tang looked towards MK, said boy turns his head towards Tang, flipping the pages of his book in Tang's face. "Oh! But I do, I got his whole life documented exstencifly in this unauthorized auto-biogrpahy of Monkey King!Written and illustrated by yours truly" MK said, winking at the camera afterwards. "Oo! Like how he was born from a stone? Or how he lived behind a waterfall with his sweet, little baby monkies? And oO-!"

"It's nice to know someone is taking all these stories" Tang interrupted MK's explaination before continuing. "Pearls of wisdom dripping from my lips" he added before MK turned to me. "Say Y/N, did you get all that? " he questions me, I smiled at him before showing him all the writing I did in my journal.

"Uh, Duh! Of course I did! You know I'd never miss a word on Tang's stories" I exclaim before closing my journal, moving it more across towards the wall. "Well, you know the deal. One story, one free bowl of (whatever he said bcuz I don't know how to spell) " Tang reminded MK. "Oh, right! Free noodles! Yep, on it" MK said, shifting over towards a bowl of noodles. "Say, how heavy do you think a mountain is-" He ranted on before getting interrupted by a wooden spoon, flying towards him and hitting him straight in the head. "Free noodles!?"

A certain pig yelled, flipping the bowl of noodles and placed it on the wooden counter, I turn my gaze towards MK and Tang, giving them a look that says 'Y'all should run, you about to die'. "Oops... Y'all should probably run now" I say in a terrified tone before I heard Pigsy laughing maniacally.

"NO ONE GETS FREE NOODLES AT PIGSY'S! I AIN'T RUNNING A CHARITY HERE!!!" PIGSY'S shouts out towards MK and Tang. Tang just laughs and pushes Pigsy away. "Oh, but Pigsy! I was paying with wisdom-" Tang started before quickly getting interrupted by Pigsys yelling, making Tang cower away in fear. "YEAH!? WELL WISDOM
DONT PAY THE RENT YOU FREE-LOADER! " Pigsy then turns to me and MK angrily.

"AND YOU TWO!!" Me and MK yelp, latching onto each other for dear life, backing away as Pigsy stepped closer towards us. "You two have been slacking off all morning!! I got a dozen orders that need to be sent out SO QUICK SLACKING AND GET PACKING!!" He tells at us, fully backing us to the wall, our backs hitting against the hard, cold material. "Uh, well I was just about to take my break so..."

"Break" Pigsy murmured coldy before yelling at MK, I start combing my fingers through my H/C nervously. "THERE IS NO BREAK IN WAR!" Pigsy yells, 'thankfully that's not me right now' I thought, sighing in relief."I NEED WORKERS! SOILDERS IN THE ARMY OF PIGSY'S NOODLES:Home of the world's longest noodles, How else am I SUPPOSED TO EXPAND MY BUISNESS IN THE ENEMY TERRITORY!?!" He shouts at the top of his lungs, pointing his wooden spoon right.

"Do you mean across the street?" I ask questionably, MK nods his head before we all look outside towards the 'Enemy' who was a boar, it and Pigsy started having a staring contest, angrily staring into each other's eyes. "I stand by my statement" He shifts his position to behind MK."Now... Hurry up" Pigsy says before kicking MK out the door, sparing me. I sigh in relief until I hear someone clear their throat.

"Y/N...are you gonna run along with MK?" Pigsy asked, looking at me likes he's gonna kill me, I sweat-drop at his words before turning to him and saluting him."Sir, Yes Sir!" I respond in the most commanding, imtimadating voice I've ever made before in my entire 17 years of my life.