𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

After she woke up, she started to panicking as she thought infront of her it's V her destroyer....

Hwasa examined her situation, and helped her to overcome it....

As days passed Taehyung tried to talk with her as Hwasa told him to, but everytime he failed, as she started to shaking whenever he was near, so he was being so careful, and waited for her, it's took her a long time to face him....

It's took a long time for her to adjust this situation, and the big problem is she is pregnant....

Stress during pregnancy is harmful for the baby, so everyone was very careful with her ......

Y/n started to feel baby's movement in the meantime, she started to smiling little by little....

It was hard for her ,she was always uncomfortable infront of Taehyung...

And it's not Taehyung's fault, it's just her past that chases her.....

But it's all started to get better because of the baby...

She started to get better day by day.....

Taehyung gave his best to taking care of her and the baby....

Her mood swings always on the another level, but Jin , Hobi and Taehyung always there for her to took care of it ....

Taehyung pov~

She is the most beautiful person I have ever met,I admired her beauty all the time, how her cheeks became a little chubby, she gained a little weight and she is glowing, she looks most attractive woman right now, my lips curves upward, a little smile formed on my lips looking at her walking, it's already 8 months, she is walking like a penguin, so carefully....

It's so cute how she is roaming around the whole mansion with her baby bump , I guess she is wandering around for some snacks....

I was reading the newspaper, I closed it and started to follow her without her knowing....

She seems tired as her rhythm started to get slower....I wans to hold her, help her but I am afraid, if she started to panic, in those days whenever I was near her, she seems uncomfortable...I didn't even tried to get near her, just talked with her....

But the more time I am spending with her, I want to hold her want to feel my baby, but I have to control my self urge ...

Author pov ~

She started to took deep breaths , her throat was try, she grabbed the glass of water and gulped it , but she started to feel uneasy , she decided to get some rest, the moment she turned around, the glass she was holding Landed on the ground ...