Chapter one. The First day

My alarm clock rings at 6'o clock. As soon as I woke up I jumped out of bed, dressed up, fixed my hair, redid my clothes, brushed my teeth, and went down for breakfast "hey honey! Are you ready for your first day?" "No time to talk" I said while shoving some bread into my mouth "I got to be ready for school!" "Honey you have 2 hours till the bus comes, you will be fine!" "we'll see when I am ready!" I said storming upstairs to get my bag. When I was upstairs I checked myself in the big mirror in my room. I was wearing my favourite brown Jeans, a grey nirvana t-shirt, my brown converse, and some brown armwarmers. I ran downstairs again and grabbed the lunch money my mom gave me. I looked at the clock. 6:30AM way too early, as usual. I grabbed my Paintbook out of my bag and began to scetch a abbandomed home. painting has always made me feel safe. My mom came and sat next to me. "Are you still nervous?" "You know I am mom, I always have been. It's school, you need to socialize, make friends. That's hard for me" "I know darling, and I know you will do great. Now go, or you will miss the bus! Time has flown away, it was already 7:50. I ran outside and was just in time. I put on my headphones and took an empty seat in the back of the bus, far away from the popular kids, but not too close to the street gang.

When I got out of the bus I felt my heart pounding like an idiot. I decided to just Ignore it and walk to class. But as the dumb idiot I am, I accidently bumped into some girl "omg I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was walking!" I said, expecting them to yell at me, or scold me out like people always did. But she didn't. She just stood there, took a quick look at me and walked away, like nothing happened. Wierd...
Later on I learned that the girl I bumped into was called Phoebe Brown. She was the smartest girl in her year and a gossip queen, -witch ofcourse didn't work out well for me.-
I got to my first class and got assigned a seat in the back of the class. We had math as first, not my best subject, but it's alright. After French we had Lunch break. I got some food in the canteen, and since it was great weather, I went to sit outside on the field. I just sat there and ate my lunch, when it looked like a girl walked to me. Not knowing that that girl was the girl who would change my whole world.