Chapter Two

"Can I have your number?", he asked as he finally met my gaze from the floor. I looked down and blushed harder. I had all the past relationships swerve through my head and them all ending bad I thought what the heck? Why not? What is one more go before I shut myself out of the dating world.
"Sure ...", I looked up and he looked up to. We were caught staring into each others eyes for the slightest of a moment. A grin spread across the strangers face.
"So can I have it ?", he questioned.
"Sure ... ", I wrote I on his arm and our hands touched for the split second I felt such a spark it scared me. I jerked back and he just stood there looking down at the tile. He slowly stepped away and turned on his heel.
"Wait I don't k-", before I could finish he had already turned down the next isle and was gone. I held the bagels a little tighter and walked off. That was a little rude to not let me even finish my sentence. I got to check out and saw him walking through the sliding doors. I couldn't believe I jut met the most handsome person I had ever seen. What stayed with me is that he had a brotherly feel. Kind of like if I was to stay with him. If I was to keep this one he would protect me from whatever danger would come. I ... I felt ... I felt safe.

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing with excitement.
"Uh ! Leave me alone!", I groaned as I typed in my password. The ilight blinded me and I threw it down. Daisy Bell jumped to the sound and barked. "Sorry Daisy Bell.", she just looked at me then plopped her head back onto the bed. I slid out of bed and grabbed my old phone. I peered at my screen for a moment at the unknown number. The mystery person...

Mystery person: Good Morning Sunshine!!!!

Me : Good Morning. I'm sorry but who are you exactly??

Mystery person: I'm the guy you met yesterday at the grocery store.

His picture flashed through my mind and the way it felt when our hand slightly touched.

Me: We'll grocery store man do you have a name?

I quickly added him in my contacts as grocery store man.

Grocery Store Man: Yes , yes I do

Me : May I know it ?

Grocery Store Man:Sure but first would you like to go to dinner with me or maybe I could buy you a drink??

Me: You want me to go out with you when I don't even know your name?

Grocery Store Man: but it's funny you still don't know my name and your still talking to me. So will you go with me????

Me: Alright Sure . Text me the time and where to go .

Grocery person: why don't I pick you up??

Me: I can drop myself off but thank you.

Grocery Store Man: alright see you then...

I got the text later that day of where to go and what time. Barbers bar? Where was that? I looked it up on google maps. It actually wasn't to far from my house just across the small town I live in. It was today to. The time I had to be ready was 2:30!?!
It was 2:20 and he expected me to be there? Crap I have to get ready! I put on a sleek dress that I felt very confident in. Did the same makeup he saw me in the day we met. I wore some wedges and my hair in a messy bun. I checked in my full length mirror before feeding Daisy Bell and heading off.