Chapter Five

The game continued on for about an hour. In the end I ended up winning the game because he made a false move due to the alcohol, and sunk the eight ball.

"Crap.", he muttered just as the eight ball plopped in the hole.

"Maybe we should do this again when I'm not under the influence of alcohol?", he slurred.

"I thought I shooed the bartender?",

"I shooed him back!", she smirked.

"You little devil!", I smiled.

"The one and only.", he laughed.

"Another game?", I questioned.

"No this isn't the place I wanted to take you in the first place I was just here and sent you this address instead."

"We'll that explains so much.", I stated rolling my eyes. The thought of the two bulky men fighting it out flashed through my head.

"Well then let's go!", he shouted like a giddy little child. I smiled and followed him out of the bar I knew so little about. I stepped out of the bar and walked to my old navy blue ford.

"An old one I see.", he said as I stepped in.

"Yeah no touching.", I glared. He put his hands up in surrender and took a step back. I started the car and swerved out of my space in the lot and waited for my Grocery Store Man to jump into his car and pull in front if me. I followed him out of the barber themed bar I already loved so much, and started down the road. I was looking around while driving. I was seeing nothing that seemed like a good place for a date. Until he pulled into a park. Where we having a picnic?