Austin: part two

Hunter had been on many missions, but none of them were quite as important as the one he was about to undertake. He was going to be reunited with his daughter Austin, who was now ten years old.

The last time he had seen her, she was just a tiny baby in his arms. He had promised to come back and visit as soon as he could, but his duties as a soldier had kept him away for longer than he had intended.

As Hunter made his way to the planet where Austin was living, he felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. He wondered if she would remember him and if she would be happy to see him again.

When he arrived, he was greeted by Austin's caretaker, who led him to her room. As soon as he saw her, his heart swelled with love. She had grown so much since he had last seen her, but she still had the same bright eyes and the same head full of dark hair.

Hunter hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to approach her. But then Austin looked up and saw him. Her face lit up with recognition and she ran towards him, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I've missed you so much."

Hunter hugged her tightly, overwhelmed with emotion. He had missed her too, more than he could put into words. They spent the next few hours catching up, talking about everything that had happened in their lives since they had last seen each other.

Austin showed him her favorite toys and told him all about her school and her friends. Hunter listened intently, grateful for the opportunity to be a part of her life again.

As the day drew to a close, Hunter knew that he had to say goodbye again. But this time, it was different. He knew that he would be back soon, and he could see that Austin was happy and thriving.

As he boarded his ship and lifted off into space, Hunter felt a sense of peace. He had been reunited with his daughter, and he knew that their bond would only grow stronger with time. He was grateful for the chance to be a father, and he was determined to make the most of it.