Austin: part three

Hunter had been on many missions, but none of them were quite as important as the one he was about to undertake. He was going to be reunited with his daughter Austin, who was now 16 years old. But this time, he wasn't going to leave her behind. Instead, he was going to take her with him.

Hunter had missed so much of Austin's life, and he was determined to make up for lost time. He had arranged for her to travel with him on his next mission, and he couldn't wait to show her the galaxy and teach her everything he knew.

As he landed his ship on the planet where Austin was living, he felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. He wondered if she would still want to go with him, or if she had moved on from the idea of having a father in her life.

But as soon as he saw her, he knew that he had nothing to worry about. She was a beautiful young woman with the same bright eyes and the same head full of dark hair. She ran towards him, throwing her arms around his neck in a tight hug.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you're really here."

Hunter hugged her back, feeling tears prick at the corners of his eyes. He had missed her so much, and he was grateful for the opportunity to be a part of her life again.

They spent the next few days together, catching up on everything that had happened in their lives. Hunter showed Austin his ship, and they explored the galaxy together, visiting planets that she had never seen before.

Austin was a quick learner, and Hunter was impressed with how easily she adapted to life on board a ship. He taught her how to fly, how to shoot, and how to survive in some of the most dangerous situations imaginable.

As they traveled together, Hunter and Austin grew closer than ever before. They talked about everything, from their hopes and dreams to their fears and insecurities. Hunter was proud of the person that Austin had become, and he knew that she had a bright future ahead of her.

When the mission was over, Hunter knew that he couldn't bear to leave Austin behind again. He asked her if she wanted to continue traveling with him, and she said yes without hesitation.

And so, Hunter and Austin became a team, traveling the galaxy together and facing whatever challenges came their way. Hunter was grateful for the chance to be a father to his daughter, and he knew that they would always be there for her.