Escalated (灬º‿º灬)♡

WARNING: This part will have extreme and a bit of kinky smut in it so if you don't like it simply just stop reading

Y/n's pov:

You both  finally finish our food  and you collect your plates together and walk over to the sink.

"I can help you with that" Evan says walking up and standing next to you facing the sink. He was so close, you could smell his warm nice scent and could hear his breathing.

"Thanks" you say unsure of why he was helping considering the fact that you never really got help like that with ANYTHING at all. You were always independent.

You let him wash out both of your plates and check the oven for the cake that was baking while you two ate. You lean your butt against the counter while he still faced the sink

"So. Why are you out here in the middle of nowhere?" He asks sounding really interested

"Well, I like being alone, I like the silence and bring away from all of the ignorance in the city. Plus I don't really have to pay up for anybody and just worry about me. Until you came and interrupted that" you added jokingly which made him giggle a little bit .

"So what made you come to me for so called 'shelter'?"

"Well, it was hot and you were the only home I was closest to before I died from a heat stroke. Plus you were hot so how could I not go for it?"

When he says that it makes your heart jump a bit "You- you think I'm attractive?" You ask hesitantly and looking down

He looks down at you "of course (he dries off his hands and leans against the counter too) what about me? Do you think I'm attractive?"

You look at him trying to debate on whether you should tell the truth or not which you obviously thought he was very fine. How his dimples always showed when he smiled, even a little. His veins in his hands and arms, how big his hands were, how tall her was, his doe eyes, everything about him was just irresistible.

"Ummmm....(you look him up and down) I guess you're alright""

"Just alright?" He smirks getting closer to you

"Yeah, of course I think you're very attractive" you admit as you feel the bottom of your stomach start to burn. You weren't a virgin but you only ever had experience one time and that was a few years ago. Ever since you moved out here, you've never even had physical touch with anybody since you moved here.

Being touch deprived can really affect a person, and you just meeting him today pushed out of your mind already needing his touch. But you look down at the oven as it dings for it to be taken out

"Cake's ready" you say trying to get out of the tension and you get mittens to get the cake out and set it on the counter. You grab the frosting and a knife to start spreading it on the cake while it cooled down

"Can I do it?" Evan asks. You look at him but move out of his way anyway. As you watch him spreading the frosting, you can't help but look at his strong hands, and how delicate they were in concentration. His eyebrows furrowed and his muscles in his arms flexing as he moves to get every part of the cake. When he's finally done he sucks off a bit of the frosting from his finger making a popping sound.

"Let me try some" you say

"But it's still cooling down"

"I'm pretty sure it cooled down the whole time you were putting on the icing" you say making his laugh a bit but he cuts him a piece before giving the cake to you. You never realized how funny he eats until he shoved the piece in his mouth making crumbs fall and white frosting left on the side of his lips

You laugh a bit

"What?" He asks slightly smiling because you were laughing

"You got some on your face" you say and start to rub it off his face. You notice he was staring at you with soft eyes but try to act like you didn't see. You were gonna move your hand to wash off the icing but he grabs your wrist, moving it closer to his mouth and licks the frosting off of your finger. Your heart starts to speed up as you feel his warm tongue swirl on your finger. You two keep eye contact, then you finally grab his face and smash your lips together.

He grabs the back of your neck to keep you close. You both immediately start swirling your tongues together. His firm hands grabbing your back as he leans you against the counter.

You start to pull at his soft hair making him moan into your mouth. The firey feeling building up making him start pulling down your shorts along with your panties and massaging your butt roughly. He plants his hands firmly on the back of your thighs making sure to have a wide tight grip, and pick you up, setting you on the counter. But then you start to feel something warm and look down to see that you accidentally sat on the cake make the frosting smudge on your butt

"Shit, I just sat on the cake" you say slightly laughing

"It's ok don't worry" he says lifting you off of the counter, turning you around, getting on his knees and start to lick the frosting off of your ass and softly biting down making you giggle a bit. You turn around still standing up with your heat in his face. He grabs your ass forcing you to push you pussy in his face making him roughly kiss on the base.

You finally grab his head and pull him up and start kissing him roughly again. This time moving the cake out of the way and setting you down on the counter. He wasted no time pulling off his pants and boxers, freeing his erection and lining his long member with your entrance but  before he pushes in he lifts his hand up to your mouth

"Spit" he demands but not in a scary way. You did as he said and spit in his hand and he rubs it on your clit and entrance making you jump at the feeling a bit. He rubs his tip between your folds making you almost close your legs but the hand that was hiding your hips are now gripped on your inner thigh to push them back open.

He hovers his lips over yours and slides in perfectly from how wet you already are. You both exhale roughly and closes his eyes softly. You wrap your arms under his around his waist. You hear him breathing fast and heavy, you guessed that he was trying to prepare himself to start pumping in you and he finally did.

He grabs the side of your neck firmly as he slowly picks up his pace. Wet sounds and skin to skin slapping sounds filling up the small place and  cups and utensils falling from the counter from how hard he was going. He digs his nails into your thigh with his other hand making you wince but the wincing quickly turning back into a moan. His heavy breathing and whimpering sending you closer to your climax.

But he stops and pulls you off of the counter making you turn around and hover over the counter. He slams his way back into you this time making him groan loudly. He continues in a fast pace, holding your back and his other hand on your shoulder holding you in place. You look back with doe eyes and pleasure and see him gritting his teeth and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration of what he's doing.

"Evan! Fu-" you huff out as he thrusts in you with no mercy

He leans over to your ear and whispers "I know baby, I know" and kisses the side of your face that immediately made you reach your climax and practically screaming his name as you release.

"Y/n, I'm cumming" he says in a whimper and holds you tight from behind as he fills you inside with his warm load. A few seconds go by, you both stayed still and all you could hear was heavy breathing. He places his lips onto your back and sits up pulling you with him, he turns you around, wraps his hands on your thighs and picks you up, carrying you to the bed.

He lays you down softly and lays on top of you, not getting under the cover since you both were sweating

But eventually you both cooled down and when you did, you both fell asleep still in each other's arms