Chapter 5

It's a few days after the science incident. nothing else has happened. Trisha and Alana have been hanging during lunch. Alana is learning everything about Lexie she can from Trisha until she get revenge. Alana and Trisha are walking down the hall. a boy chuckles and passes Trisha a news paper. "Alana, you might want to see this."

The gossip girl
Alana wanna be?
Alana is caught making a fool of herself at lunch calling everyone dweeb and disrupting lunch. what an embarrassing moment as Alana spills her water all over her like a lunatic. Alana is also seen yelling at a teacher to move the test back a few days. we all know you didn't study Alana.
When will this Alana madness end!! Alana you have GOT to clean up your act!!

Gossip girl OUT

"How could someone do this." Alana is marching down the hallway hold Trisha's wrist so she can keep up.
"Dunno," Trisha replies.
"I can bet it was Lexie Trisha. We have got to put a stop to her madness before it gets out of hand!"

"But we have no proof of her doing it and the gossip girl must be kept a secret, head mistress's orders."
"Screw her, what does she know.
Trisha shrugs an thinks for a minute.
Trisha knows that gossip girl always reveals herself at the end of each column, but she also knows that if Alana finds out she'll go mad with power.
"We have to find some clues," Trisha says.
"Ok.... I got it we can sneak into the journalism club after school hours and hack into the gossip girl's computer and find out who she really is."
Alana is glowing with happiness. she finally can get Lexie back. "there is just one small problem, in the journalism room there is the school paper committee, and then there is like a million computers, how will we know which one is her..... Trisha babbles on and on while Alana thinks about the color and designer of the tops their gonna wear. "And then how while we get out the door lock and when opened an alam will sound. What about the security cameras and-"
"Trisha, do me the favor of shutting up? Now here are some things I want you to answer:
What's the color of Lexie's hair
What does her handwriting look like
And how long is her best friends hair, plus the color?"

"Ok so I know she's dying it platinum blond and she's getting a Japanese perm. and her handwriting is all curly and stuff. And her friends has black on one side and platinum on the other."

Alana giggles. " didn't they learn not to wear platinum blond after Kim k.
"Ohmigush," they both start laughing
"We missed a bunch of lunch talking," says Trisha.
"Trish trish kiss kiss, muah, muah, see ya