Chapter one

Alana pushes open the glass door to her new school, Hamilton prep high school. She stops in front of the door and takes in a mouth full of chlorine scented air. "The late girls are the noticed ones," Alana said to herself. It's 9:45am, Alana is around two hours late. As she walks to her class she practices strutting down the endless thick hall way of green lockers, club sign up posters, and classrooms. Alana finally spots her class room. She can just imagine everyone staring in amazement. Lifting her hands up as her Prada bag gets taken away by two hunky senior jock. "Ms. Herrington? Ms. Harrington?!!" Alana blinks startled. She looks around I find an over-wrinkled women wearing her make up in all the wrong ways, breathing hot air out of her mouth on her. "Ms. Harrington here is your late slip, sit down and make sure you come to detention this afternoon." Alana sighs and chuckles looking around to find the perfect seat. "Up!" She points her finger to a tall brunette with blue eyes and a big chest. "What."
"You know what, get out of my seat!!"
Alana walks up to her and pounds the girls desk. A sign of power, she thinks.
"Alana that's enough," says the old lady.
"I want to see both I you girl after class and at lunch, with the head mistress and your parents!!"