Chapter three

Alana is racing down the block trying to make an entrance at school. She know everyone will be there. Alana needs some friends if she wants to make it at this school. But not just any friends, BETAS. The followers

~~
During lunch Alana observes the seating before she walks in. "Nerds on left, geeks on right, cool group on first stage." Alana mumbles, repeating it over and over again. "Hey dweebs!" All the chatter stops and slowly everyone cranes there neck over to were Alana is directed at. Alana poses and smiles now that she's the center of attention. "Hey look it's that girl that thinks she owns desk." The boy burst out laughing and soon the hole student body starts to chime in. Alana's face turned completely red. Not knowing what to do Alana ran down the steps of the stage and trips. Her salad with a big amount of ranch dressing spills over her and her stained tray falls over her black hair snaking her chin against the hardwood bottom step. "Ooh," said a skinny and tall girl with curly blonde hair which completely complemented her tan skin said. She walked up to Alana. "That must hurt." She smiled wickedly and picked up a romance heart leaf and threw it at Alana. "You dropped this!" She and her posse of two flipped there hair and sashayed away giggling, gossiping about what had just happened. Everyone now goes back to eating and talking as if that total mess hadn't even happened. Alana got up wiped the blood from her chin with her hands and marched to bathroom sobbing. She has never been so embarrassed in her life. She whipped her tears and chin with a paper towel. She was now angry, and anger equals revenge.