Logan and Charles?

POV Aaron

The lights in my room flash making me sit up lazily in my bed. Every morning at Six o'clock these annoying lights wake me and every morning, like now, the same two doctors come in and stick a needle in my arm. The feeling it gives me is the same burning rush that makes me shiver. I can never get used to that feeling, no matter how long I have been exposed to it.

The female doctor takes a step backwards, puts her right and over her heart and positions her body to the screen. I stand and do the same.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America and to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." I said with a monotone voice along with a blank face staring at the American flag that waved with terrible animation on a screen.

The doctors moved towards me and began to check my body vitals, they write every little thing down and when they are finished they put the tracking collar on my neck. So far every thing is going like usual, except the fact that the male octor put the collar on tighter than usual.

they leave my room and leave me to get ready. I take a shower, brush out my long hair and brush my teeth. I stare at myself in the mirror, my eyes look sad, but my face is emotionless. I had always wondered why my eyes were so different, like I was trapped or something.

I put on sweat pants and a white shirt, I sigh at the sight of me. I don't think I have worn any other color.

they escort me to the mess hall, which is questionable because I have been here since I could remember, I know exactly where the mess hall is, but they keep escorting me. when I enter the room many men with long beards and gaudy tattoos, stare at me with anger in their eyes. I ignore them and get in line with the masses and wait for a terrible breakfast. the guy in front of me gets a delicious looking quiche and eggs benedict. I sigh and await my food, still hopeful for the same... the man slaps the same slop on my plate I guess it was worth a shot.

I move to the only empty table, earning many looks as I do, and sit down. I dig in to my slop and try not to puke. Mid bite I hear a plate set down and slid over to the seat across from me. I look up to see a man that I have never seen before, he must be new. I wonder why he is here.

All of the inmates here have a reason for being here. But for some reason, I don't, and it really confuses me. I mean last time I checked this place was for the worlds most feared criminals, and I have been here for as long as I could remember. what did I do? I shake the thought away and redirect my attention to the man.

"Hi." he smiled while digging into his quiche. I frowned and continued to eat cautiously, no one sits next to me. The doctors that always follow me step up and put their guard up.

"so what's your name?" I say nothing and try to stomach another bite. The man seems to get rather uncomfortable and runs his hands through his dark hair.

"um, my name is Logan." I shifted in my seat, the fact that he is still speaking to me is making me uncomfortable. the female nurse grabs the Logan's arm, Logan gives her a dirty look and shakes her off.