Aaron?

POV Logan

"that is a horrible idea." my eyes scanned the ceiling from my bed. I turned my head to see Charles looking at me with plea, but I was not about to get myself arrested to find a wild card.

"But Logan, he is the only chance we have at winning the war." I sighed and tired to keep for feeling sorry for him, I mean he is in a wheelchair. he gave me that 'if you don't I'll never speak to again' look which made me cave... slightly.

"Why does it have to be me?!" I whined. Charles snickered and looked around the room.

"do you honestly think that any of these teenage punks could pass for a terrorist?" the kids gasped and gave him a hurt look. I smiled, he had a point. The nastiest one out all of these kids has the power to make people dizzy, and even that doesn't really effect enemies.

"you win Charles, but next time you have to hire someone else." He giggled off, leading the kids out of my room, and left me with the file that sat on my bed next to me. I sat up, with much groaning and noise, and opened the file to see what was inside. It didn't have any pictures, only a name, a description and a list of crimes that this guy has done. it read:

Dowe, Aaron

AGE: 17 EYE COLOR: brown

WEIGHT: 130 lbs HAIR COLOR: black

LIST OF OFFENSES:

Armed Robbery          Arson

Homicide         Terrorism

Pyromania          Kidnapping

Rape          Sexual Harassment

Murder

SENTENCE:

LIFE WITHOUT PAROL

There was nothing else on him. no picture, no family... Just the shit that he did. I didn't think that it was a good idea to help someone break out of prison that obviously deserved to be there.

I got up from my bed and began to pack my bags. I had to choose a place where I could look like a terrorist, I immediately thought of DC. I threw the file in the bag, zipped it up and head to the garage for my motorcycle. While I was on my way, all of the students solemnly said goodbye. I could tell that they wanted to hug me, but they knew better.

Within a few minutes I was on the road, and actually enjoying myself. Too bad I was going to have to ruin it by blowing something up and yelling something crazy about God. The thought put a dent in my mood so I just rode and thought about Mariko.

Damn she is beautiful, but then started to think about the fact that I haven't really seen her in a long time. I swear I don't think there is a thing in the world that doesn't piss me off. Maybe I should take some anger management or something.

After about seven long hours, of thinking and making myself too angry to think, I arrived in DC and pulled over for directions to the next home depot. The man I asked, correction at least I think it was a man, gave some attitude but a few swings and I got the directions pretty smoothly.