Chapter 1: Preparations

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel of any of its characters, if I did then Peter Parker and Kitty Pryde would be together in every universe.

Sorry it took so long to put this up but as I was writing I realized that I had no idea how the X-Men (the X-Men in general, not just the Evolution characters) got their missions. Like how did they find their trouble, did they just look on the TV, saw something was happening and off they went. Did Cerebro show them a mutant and show them what was going on? Did someone contact them? I had to go through the entire X-Men evolution series to figure out how that happened, and I believe I have figured it out but if you guys have your own answers then let me know.

I'd also like to thank MAB86 for Beta Reading this story. I took the suggestions that were given to me and put it in here.

Stories to read before this:
Story 1-ShadowSpider Evolution: Finally Together.

Note: When I mention the characters with their hero names (i.e. "Hi," Shadowcat said) they are in their costumes/uniforms. Because Rogue doesn't go by her real name and no one knows it and Jean doesn't really have a hero name, when I mention them in costume, they are gonna be called Rogue-X and Jean-X.

Summary: It has been one week since Peter and Kitty have gotten together. Now it's time for them to have their first date.

Chapter 1: Preparations

Earth-11052, New York, New York, Warehouse District 5, Friday, October 8, 2004, 3:00pm

A large gang wearing blue suits, white Chinese demon masks, and were carrying katanas, dao swords, gun staffs, nunchucks, and sub-machine guns were in the warehouse awaiting the arrival of their guests.

"Wonder what's taking so long," a Gang Member asked

"They'll be here, if they want to get paid," their leader said

Just then the two heard engines, they turned around and saw some trucks driving over to the warehouse. Once the trucks were inside the warehouse two of the gang members closed the warehouse doors for more privacy.

The leader walked to the front of the lead truck. The doors to the trucks opened and out came the A.I.M. scientists, there had to be about twenty A.I.M. scientists total, ten members coming from each truck. The driver of the first truck looked at one of the A.I.M. soldiers, "Join the lookout, I don't want any interruptions," the driver of the lead truck which the gang leader took as the leader of the group said.

"Yes sir," the first A.I.M. goon said, as he turned around and gave the soldiers their orders. Once the orders were given, he and the other soldiers went to carry them out.

The leader took that moment to approach the A.I.M. scientist. "You're the one in charge," the scientist stated

"Mr. Negative couldn't be here today, he had other matters to attend to. I am here in his stead. Do you have our equipment," the leader said

"Of course, we do," the scientist said gesturing to one of the soldiers to open the truck to reveal crates inside.

Meanwhile

Outside the warehouse, the three A.I.M. soldiers and two gang members were looking out the area keeping a constant vigil. Ready to report to their superiors if they see anything suspicious. What they never thought to do was look up because if they did then they would have seen something flying down at them at a fast speed and knocking them out.

Inside the warehouse, one of the A.I.M. soldiers was walking in an alleyway created by crates holding his gun keeping a watchful eye for anything suspicious. A noise was heard behind him, he quickly turned around pointing his blaster but saw no one. "Nothing," the soldier said, what he didn't know was that there was a figure with glowing yellow eyes standing behind him. Once he turned around and saw the figure it was too late because like a predator does to its prey, the figure pounced. The soldier couldn't even scream.