returning home

••••••Last night in Bulgaria

Jacob (King of Alpha) :" I finally feel her. My wife turned today, our kingdom is about to be united at last. "
Servant:" Congratulations, Your Majesty. What do you think to do now, after 120 years of hiding? "
Jacob: "I'll stay where I am, and she'll find me, I'll test her skills,، I'll be patient with the instinctive burning I feel in my heart"
Servant: "As you wish, Your Majesty, I am with you always."
Jacob: "And after today my queen will always be with me, as you are, Thomas."

••••••••today

After I inquired from my brother, I learned that the King is immortal until the birth of our first child. I knew that he was a bad person. After he learned that they deceived him after the transformation, he eliminated all his family, and when the turn reached my great grandfather, he let him live until his queen will be born. But one of the people who was killed by Jacob had a witch's girlfriend... And because of her grief for him, she cast a magic spell on our kind that made them give birth to only males for 120 years, and I was the first girl since that time.
Now I'm on my way home to check on my mom despite the bad relationship between us,
I got home in the middle of the night and entered my mother's room without any sound, when I touched her to wake her up, she woke up terrified, and as soon as she saw me, she hugged me crying and asked me where I was. It was our first hug since Luca passed away.
"I'm here mom, don't be afraid"
_mom: "Where were you, ... I thought I'd be alone forever"
_"I had a hard time too and I met Luca and my dad "
_ mom: "truly? Are they okay?
_" Yes. but now I have to go to sleep so we can talk tomorrow."

My mother hugged me again and then I went threw myself on the bed, my heart still burning for the devil Jacob...how annoying, I want him so badly.
at The next morning, I woke up rushing with the intention of going to see my friends, but!
_" surprise "
My friends prepared a surprise for me....and after the hug, it was time to ask about my whereabouts last month 
....I was a little confused، then told them that "Luca had called me on the night of the accident and because I was worried for him, I went quickly and He made me promise not to tell anyone where he was . So I couldn't contact you  I'm sorry"
Everyone believed me, contrary to my expectations، after we had a beautiful day together, everyone left, but Kara stayed to sleep with me.

Kara: "You don't think I believed the nonsense you told me below, right?"
"Why do you have to be so smart?"....   ಥ‿ಥ
Then I told her everything
Kara: What are you going to do now?
_"I don't know, but I have to find a solution to break the curse of love " 
Kara: "I hope he's not such an ugly man as he is"
_"Me too "

••••••••Bulgaria

Jacob: "I don't feel her coming near me at all, Thomas .... She must think me an idiot and I'll forgive her and my heart aches for her."
Thomas: "But you are not, sir. You forgive no one .... What do you think of doing?"
Jacob: "You'll see ... and everyone's going to see who I am ."

•••••••• New York

Kara: "Lexie, wake up

Kara: "Lexie, wake up.   Wake uuuuup "
_"What!
Kara: "Nothing. It's just that your goddamn boyfriend has turned into a giant werewolf and he's killing everyone in Bulgaria."
_"_"No, no, no... I have to go now."

I got dressed and quickly ran towards the door. My mom got in my way, stopped me from going, and interrogated me ...... Anger blinded my eyes and they turned red as I screamed :
_"Get out of my way, I'll tear that demon apart."
Mom: "You are a beast like your father! "
_"I'm not a monster I'm just on stopping the monster."
I quickly got out after removing her , but no matter how fast I arrive, I will not arrive on time.... He will kill everyone *_* ... At that time Luca called me and told me that I'd transform and use my super speed instead of the plane I didn't think much.. I saw the location of Bulgaria on the map... Then I turned to run on land and swim in the sea...

I wasn't thinking I was a werewolf blinded by anger

I wasn't thinking I was a werewolf blinded by anger. I've been thinking of a way to tear it up. He's a mean demon، I got there in an hour, and then my instincts started to show me the way  .
He's going to kill a little girl now ...
(ง •̀_•́)ง
I jumped on him...I attacked him but he was dozens of times bigger than me.  But in an instant he returned to his human nature
Jacob: "Hello, my wife."