Chapter1- Not all men are born equal

" speaking"

'thought'

"SHOUTING"

Musutafu, Japan, 2235, Yagi Household

THIRD PERSON POV

It was a calm and sunny afternoon. The sun shone in the sky slowly setting, the sky was nearly cloudless in all it was a lovely afternoon, and then we hear laughter coming from a house specifically the Yagi household.  We see a father-daughter and mother having dinner and chatting about their day. To many people, this would seem like a perfect family but it was not to one person, Izuku Yagi.

He was watching this from the second floor of the house watch as they forgot about him again, he just went back to his room ignoring the sounds of laughter and happiness coming from downstairs. You may be wondering why was he alone and ignoring the happy family below, simple because he didn't care about the anymore. And it all started when he was four years old.

FlashBack 11years

we see a four-year-old Izuku and his twin sister Izumi in the waiting room of a doctor's office getting ready to do a quirk test to see what there quirks were. The two had been waiting for this day since the day they knew what a quirk was.

After they took the nesseary tests they were in the doctors office waiting for there results, there mother Inko was watching in amusement as they bounced around in excitement waiting to know what their quirks were. They quited down a little when the doctor entered the office with paper's that they assumed to be their results which made the two little greenetes more excited,but Inko the being the observant woman she is saw a slight look of pity and sadness when looking at the greenetes the boy specifically her son Izuku something that she took notice of almost immediately. After the doctor sat down he began to speak

Docter: " Okay I see that you are happy to know what your quirks are but I must warn you that have some good news and some badnew, miss inko I would like to know which one you would like to hear first.

Their mother, a mix of nervousness and hope in her eyes, hesitated for a moment before deciding, "Let's start with the good news."

The doctor nodded and offered a reassuring smile. "Alright, the good news is that both Izuku and Izuka are perfectly healthy. Physically, there's nothing to worry about."

A sigh of relief passed through the room, and their mother managed a small smile. "That's a relief. Thank you."

The doctor's expression shifted slightly as he prepared to deliver the more challenging news: "Now, the not-so-good news. During the quirk assessments, it was determined that Izuku doesn't appear to have a quirk."

Izuku's heart sank, disappointment evident on his face. He had hoped against hope that he would manifest some latent ability.

"But," the doctor continued, trying to balance the mood, "that brings us to the other part of the news. Izuka, on the other hand, exhibited an extraordinary telekinesis quirk. It's quite powerful."

Izuka's eyes widened with surprise, and a mix of emotions played on her face. She looked at her brother, torn between happiness for herself and concern for him.

The doctor turned to their mother, "So, while Izuku doesn't seem to have a quirk, Izuka's telekinesis is exceptional. With the right training, she could become a remarkable hero."

Their mother took a moment to absorb the information, her gaze shifting between her two children. "I see," she said, her tone thoughtful. "Thank you for letting us know. We'll figure out how to proceed."

As the doctor left the room, the family was left to contemplate the implications of this revelation. Izuka, grappling with the newfound knowledge of her quirk, glanced at her brother with a mixture of empathy and uncertainty. Meanwhile, Izuku struggled to reconcile the absence of a quirk with his dreams of becoming a hero. The path ahead seemed uncertain, but with support and determination, they would face the challenges together, or so he thought he soon would come to realize that not all men are born equal and the world he lives in is not all sunshine and rainbows and he would have to soon wake up to the reality of the world that they live in.

(A/N : Hope you like this chapter this is the first time I am writing and I know I'm not that good send feedback so that I can in prove and you can also send  some idea if you want)