Chapter 36: An unhappy reunion with a snake

Yato with Tsunade and Shiuzne now were walking down a path leaving a town heading to antoher one which they had to leave.

"Sir Yato did you really have to nearly take all of those men moeny?" Shizune asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Tsunade said holding two suitcases full of money that they had gotten.

"Well that's what happens when you mess with Tsunade and try to cheat" Yato said holidng that of four suitcases full of cash two in each hand.

As in the previous town they had went to a gambling room and the men knew about how bad Tsunade was at gambling and began taking advantage with one crossing the line in asking her to give him a kiss if he wins.

That right there crossed the line and it took alot in Yato to not beat the man who asked Tsunade for a kiss half to death so instead he had bet that of six hundred and eighty-eight million yen while the man filled with greed betted his house.

Like everyone else who had gambled against Yato the man had lost and instead of taking the mans's house he simply had him wear a dress and go across town.

Now Yato with Tsunade and Shizune were heading to the Tanzaku Quarters which resides in the Land of Fire and is a fair distance from the Leaf Village.

It is a lively town that attracts many adults due to its gambling opportunities and fine women but Yato didn't come for any of that the only reason they are going to both a festival and to see the Tanzaku Castle which is a popular tourist attraction.

"Well hopefully nobody ask's Lady Tsunade for a kiss again" Shizune said which made Yato give her a smile.

"If they do just know that.....I'll send them home in a bodybag" Yato said this making Shizune let out a chuckle.

"Your very funny sir Yato.....your joking right sir Yato.....right?" Shizune asked only to have Yato not say a thing an continue walking down the path into Tanzaku Quarters which they had arrived after walking for a few more minutes.

Once in town the three had been meet with seeing the people of the town getting ready and setting up for a festival but the three like always had went to that of a casino first deciding on having a bit of fun before going to the hotel.

In reality Yato knows that Tsunade is simply trying her best to not keep her mind on what happend in the village which was both his and her home.

Yet for now Yato was gonna be as supportive as he can be with Tsunade.

As they had gotten to a casino Yato had sealed the eight suitcases full of cash into a scroll and gave Tsunade third-teen million yen which she had went over to the slot Machines to go and play while Shizune carrying her pet pig Tonton and went to keep an eye on the blonde Senju woman.

While Yato went over to a nearby table and began playing betting that of sixty-six hundred thouand yen and like always had began winning double the amount which he currently is sitting at now one hundred and sixty-million yen.

After a while of playing and winning something instantly felt wrong with Yato as then a winning sound came nearby him and he looked over to the side to see that Tsunade had won at the slot machine.

This alone was a bad sign as Tsunade never won at the slot machines better yet gambling in genral as everytime she wins on something most likey something bad will happen next which happen most of the time.

Yato had quickly gotten out of his seat and had then cashed out all of his chips and had quickly left the casino with Tsunade and Shizune.

"What's wrong? It's a miracle that you actually won this time....why are you still unhappy lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked not understanding.