𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒🕷️🚷𓆩♱𓆪

sᴏɴᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
*I hope I'm doing the right thing..*
I looked out the window nervously as I could hear multiple people on the plane, talking about meeting relatives or, how great this vacation was going to be.
I put my luggage into the compartment above me and sat down with a sigh before I opened my messenger bag and pulled out my phone.
I sighed once more and opened my phone to text my friend I was going to be staying with for a week or two.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; SONUUUUU, R U COMING?!
sᴏɴᴜ🎧✩⃛ೄ; ; YES IM ON THE PLANE
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; ALR I'LL SEE U TMRW <33
sᴏɴᴜ🎧✩⃛ೄ; ; SEE U <3
I sighed turning off my phone "I hope this was worth it, I'm just glad I did it to get away from my family" I turned on my phone again, calling April. "Everything okay? Why'd you call?" "April I'm terrified" "it's okay Sonu, remember you always have met to get you through it!.." "alright... I got snacks for you to try though!" "Cool! I'll see you tomorrow Ghosty" "Oh come on! I'm not that pale!" "Too late it's now your new nickname!" "NAURR" April hung up leaving me a laughing mess. I looked out the window messing with my long milk-pink hair. I sighed as it took off "just have to hope my parents don't find me.." I  saw my reflection in the window, my eyes looked drowsy, my eyes almost a pure white if it wasn't for the blue tints in them.

I smiled and opened my phone again.
I then looked out the window, kind of missing how I looked.. With the bright smile still showing on my face, the sun was bright and the Sakura trees all had their flowers blooming.
But of course, the feeling of guilt took over my mind.
I then shook off the feeling and sighed
*you're doing this for yourself. You are no longer in their control.*
I sighed once more and pulled out my sketchbook.
Peacefully drawing away.

𝐴𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.
It took me only one hour to finish this full-body detailed of Hatsune Miku in my art style.
"I consider that a new record.." I said quietly to myself as I set down my pencil and looked at the drawing with awe.
I laughed softly and closed my sketchbook, I then took out my ear muffs and put them over my head to block out noise.
I then pulled out my blanket from my bag and swiftly fell asleep in await the next day to come where I'd finally meet.

My online bestest friend.

                                   𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔♡
I suddenly woke up to the sound of excitement all around me.
*For one, I'm just surprised my ear muffs couldn't block this out...* I thought to myself before blinking my eyes open and yawning like a cat.
I fluffed my hair back up to its natural floofy form and got my stuff from the compartment above me, bringing out two more bags.
A duffle bag, and a backpack.
... Including my messenger bag that I kept on the floor with me..
I was up and was ready for whatever to happen next.
I kept my earmuffs on and stuffed my blanket back into my messenger bag.
I could've stuffed it into my duffle but it's already cramped with a lot of obscure things..
I then saw everyone exiting the plane and I was practically having a heart attack due to excitement.
I mean, I am finally meeting my friend after years of knowing each other online! I haven't done this with any of my other online friends! Of course, I'm going to be excited!
When I finally walked through the little cramp of all the seats to the exit door, I was then happy I kept my earmuffs on, it's hoddamn freezing out here!
I shook my hands in my pockets of my jacket and started walking to the main airport.

Almost immediately, I saw the same buns like I did on all those video calls with April.
I then smiled brightly and ran up to her
"APRIIILLLL!!!" She turned to me and smiled with a wave, not noticing how I was charging for her.
"HEY-!" Before she could say anything I engulfed her into a hug.
She sighed, a bit dramatically- but still enough to where it was a 'relief' kind of sigh.
She patted my head and I let go of her so she could breathe before I did it again.
"It's you in the flesh!" She shouted as she extended her arms almost like a magician showing off his magic, she laughed as did I, as she let her arms fall back down to her hips.
"So, where do you want to go?" She asked me "hmm.. Straight to your place, I'd much rather crash right now than take a tour.." she hummed in agreement and signed for me to follow her as she started walking away.
I slowly ran up to her and she laughed as I smiled with a soft laugh.

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
The two got on a bus and sat next to eachother and started talking about everything that they didn't have a chance to talk about online.
"So how much money did your parents lend to you?" Sonu's eyes widened softly and nom rubbed the back of their neck softly "aha.. quite a bit.. plus I have my own money and my credit card, so I guess that adds a bit more than to what they lended to me" she shrugged with a laugh.
"So are you planning on getting your own place?" "Soon, probably in about like a week or two? Hopefully just one week although"
They said with another shrug as April hummed in an amused type way.

When they got to April's apartment complex, Sony was completely done with walking and accidentally bumping into people "I haven't even been here for a day and I'm already sick of this place." Nom said with a death glare to the building as April laughed "its gonna be fine! We're almost home anyways"
She said before rolling her eyes.
She leaded them into the complex and helped carry her backpack.
"Do I just follow your every lead?" Sonu asked with  a raised eyebrow "Yep! How do I expect you to know where my apartment is?" She shrugged "fair point"

They then started walking up the stairs and finally got to April apartment.
"Here we are! You're in the guest room thatIhavealreadypreparedforyou. You're welcome" Sonu laughed and covered their smile with the back of noms sleeve "thanks April" "Yep! And if you need to crash right away, I'll make you something spicy when you wake up" her eyes gleamed "WHAT IS IT?!" "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW YET! Butletsjustsayitssomethingthatcomesfromyourculture." Nom squealed silently and bounced up and down "YIPPEEE"
"Now get your beauty rest, you've had a long day"
She smiled and hugged April once more into a tight hug "thanks for letting me stay" "anytime girly!" Sonu nodded her head and slowly made her way to the guest room.
She set down her bags and flopped onto the bed with a sigh.
"Today was great.." she curled up into the covers and smiled due to the warmth and fell asleep having the best dreams known to mankind.

- 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ♡
𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠.
𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.
𝑆𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜 <33