𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒🚷🕷️𓆩♱𓆪

( Just a simple reminder. Sonu is an Xenogender user 💌 )
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
If Sonu wasn't confused already by that enlarged silverfish.
They were now.
They were already laying in bed, her legs hurting like nom juts ran a marathon for P.E class.
She was curled up next to the wall with their eyes shut tightly in hopes to finally get some sleep.
Yet with everything they tried, they kept thinking about whoever April's friends were, it feels like she wouldn't be the kind of person to make friends, maybe sometimes, but never long term.
( unless it's online )

Nom opened their eyes with their eyebrows furrowed. She unraveled herself and stared up to the ceiling with a frustrated sigh.
"I guess this is karma for going on that walk." She said to herself "then again, I did ask for it.."
They finally let her thoughts run through her head about April's possible friends that nom would be meeting.
"I wonder what their personalities are like, or how they act.. or look.."
She imagined multiple forms what or who they could be.
They then shook their head and stopped thinking about it, she didn't care how they acted. As long as her friend actually got along with other people, it was fine.

They curled up back to the wall and pulled up the blankets to her shoulders after a cold breeze came through the cracked open window.
There was then a knick at the door.
"Goddamnit.." She sighed to herself.
Sonu quickly got out of the bed, not even bothering to unravel the blankets over her body.
"Sorry, did I wake you up?" April asked with an anxious smile before Sonu shook her head.
"No, I just couldn't get to sleep, you're completely fine" the anxious smile that once covered her face then turned intoa bright smile.
"Good to know! Th-that I didn't wake you up that is-.." she said with a stutter "anyways! My friends should be here in half an hour! Or more depending on which one comes first.."
"Shit, really?" "Yeah?" After a moment of silence, Sonu spoke up loudly
"I look like dog shit! Fuck what'll they think?!"

"No you don't! You look great!" "Well I'm still gonna look better than great!" She threw the blankets off themselves and ran over to noms duffle bag and started throwing clothes around to find the right outfit.
"It's really okay So-" "no it isn't, I know for a 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘛 that I'll br judged if I don't loon perfect!"
The rook then went silent, well as silent it can get with clothes and other objects flying around..
"..Wha do you mean by that?.." April said, filling the room with words once more.
Sonu didn't have the guts to respond to a worried April. Nom then stopped throwing clothes everywhere, now that her duffle bag was emptied with all the perfumes, notebooks, art supplies, and clothes all over the gray rugged floor.
"Nothing, don't worry about it man" Sonu hung her head over noms bag "Sonu? Is there something you need to say? If you do you can just tell m-" "no-.. Everything's fine, I promise you"
Nom smiled at her in hopes to give her reassurance.

April looked at them, unsure if she should accept that complete lie to make her feel better.
After awhile of contemplating it she sighed "Alright, you don't have to deck yourself out, it's just a casual meeting to get you more friends" she said to them with a small smile as Sonu nodded with a slight laugh.
----------------------------------------------
As soon as April left, nom went limp and sighed, it sounded a bit more depressed than how they'd like it to be.
She got up from the floor and picked up all the clothes, perfumes, notebooks, and artsy shit then put it all back into the dufflebag.
They kept out a couple good shirts and pants for this first meeting.
Nom picked up a white shirt that complimented her pink hair with a rib cage design and some black sweatpants that went under her fuzzy socks.

They smacked the clothes office floor to get any dust off and put it on.
"A little 𝘵𝘰𝘰 bland for my taste.."
She then looked in the backpocket of the duffle bag to reveal a few necklaces and arm warmers, and with that.
Sonu looked somewhat presentable.
They found their makeup bag and got to work on their face.

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
*I know their not fine..* I sighed and rested my hands on the table "But hey, she's strong! Atleast not physically-.. But they have a strong soul!*
There was then a knock at my door and I know exactly who got here first.

I opened my door to see Donnie with a glare set on his face "I hate that you convinced me to come." "Too bad. Sonu is getting ready, so you're safe for now.."
He then pulled out four sheets with two eye sockets on them, and were the same colors they all loved.
"An easy way to keep your friend from screaming at the top of their lungs." "You're not doing that." I said before crossingmy arms and glaring at him.
"You don't want your friend to faint, right?" "...The fuck kind of question is that? Of ourselves I don't" "then let me go through with my plan." I rolled my eyes with a soft growl "fine. But you guys will have to take it off so she knows and isn't told a lie their whole life."
"Who says I'm trying to make friends with this person?"
"Dude. The whole reason you're here. Is to make friends with them." "..Well shit oh well."
He then came inside leaving me at the door *this whore really has no class for a lady does he?* I then followed after him and lead him to the living room.

"I'll be back in a second, don't do anything stupid." "Pft, me? Do something stupid? You've got the wrong person April" "I sure hope I do."
I then left the room to get a bag of chips from the cupboard, and when I came back, he was already in the goddamn sheet.

"JESUSFUCK! oh-..Hooooooo nooooo... Donnie.. that I actually dangerous"
I clutched at my heart before I died of a heart attack.
He stared blankly at me- or atleast what I can tell by the eye sockets he made..
"The point is to not scare them to death." "I almost had a HEARTATTACK when I saw you with... that-." I said in a disgusted manner "EY! You can't judge this! It may not be fashionable but it'll keep your friend from the brink if DEATH."
I rolled my eyes "let's hope you can actually see her under those two sockets."

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
Somu was finally done with noms makeup and sighed.
She heard the door open again with multiple voices and steps that were unfamiliar, then again, ofcourse they weren't gonna recognize the footsteps of people she's going to meet.
They then attempted to hype themselves up.
"You can do this! You made friends back in Japan and they stayed with you for years! What makes this any different?!" She shouted to nomself.
They then went limp like before and sighed "what makes it different is that these aren't people I know at all.."
They sighed in frustration and rubbed her eyes back and forth. Nom then breathed in deeply and let out a cold sigh "just do this for April. To make her happy."

Sonu then left the room and walked down the hallway as swift as possible.
As soon as they went into the living room, they had their eyes closed tightly thinking nom should've stayed in the room.
"Sonu! Meet my friends!" She could hear April say and opened her eyes.

      •
           •
               •
                   "What in the-.."

ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒... 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟!!
𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟!
𝐼'𝑚𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟 <33
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑑!!
𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦/𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!<3