𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜🚷🕷️𓆩♱𓆪

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
I heard Sonu's door close and I sighed *now I can..
Attempt.. to make this tteokbokki..*
I opened my phone and leaned on the stove with my legs crossed as I looked up recipes.
And before I could find one I think she'd like
The guys texted me.
*I'm just gonna choose to ignore them.*
I swiped the message off my screen and continued to go on search for the best one I could find.

I was now stuck between two recipes.
One was cheesy and less spicy, and one wasn't with more spice.
I sighed in frustration and looked up to the ceiling for a minute then stared off into space as I tapped my chin with my index finger.
"What if I combined the two?" I said, questioning my own actions, and stopped tapping.
"That's more on a masters level. And I am 𝘯𝘰𝘵 a master."
Then an idea struck me "I could ask Mikey for help!" I shouted slightly and hoped I didn't just walk up Sonu.
"I can try.."
I sighed once more and opened my messages, now on my way to text Mikey.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; HEEEEYYYYY.. Ineedurhelpwithsomething.
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; ofcourse! What's up?
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; I need help making this, just cuz I wanna try it cuz I saw it on a few platforms.
𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑘; spicy tteokbokki recipes
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; idk how to make it so I came to u :,]
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; yeah sure! Do u need me to come over?
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; NO! NONONONONONONONO I JUST HAD UHH...
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; MY MOMS HERE
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; alrighty! I can just tell it over text!
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; thanks man
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; mhm! Anytime!

I swiped away a figurative drop of sweat and got some things out of the cupboard.
Once I got all the pots and pans out of the cupboard, I followed Mikey's instructions on how to make this right.

sᴏɴᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
Sure I'm tired right now but, I need to make sure I blocked my parents on all platforms.
Can't have them finding me after all..
I checked my contacts, blocked.
Instagram? Blocked.
I sighed and set my phone on my chest as I stared up at the ceiling.

*Well now I'm too paranoid.* I rolled my eyes and set my phone on the nightstand next to the bed.
I rolled to my side, away from my phone, and blankly stared at the wall in front it me.
I tried closing my eyes only to be woken up a minute later from pans clashing together.

I glared at the wall and got out of bed, grabbing my messenger bag and opening the window, thankfully there was a fire escape that I could go down.
I swiftly went down them without a creek in the metal, I sighed and went down the steps.
"Cya April, I'm gonna go check out the place"
*I know what I said earlier, that I was to tired to scoop out the area, but I have no other choice.
She's cooking something up and it would be hard to sleep so now..*
I stared at the buildings and the cars zooming past quickly "I'm here."

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
Sonu walked around and went into some gas stations to see if they had anything they'd like.
In the end, nom got a couple of sour candies and a coffee.
They sighed as they sipped on some of their caffeinated drink.
"Maybe I should get back now.. April's probably done with the 'special dish' by now" I said air quoting it "it'd be different if it was a dish from my childhood, but I don't know that yet" nom said glaring off into space and sipped their coffee once more.
She waited for the cars to stop and started walking back to the complex "I'm glad I know the layout of this place. Otherwise, I would've gotten lost by now."
They tool another sip of their drink and found the building with ease.

They were ready to go through the alleyway to get back to the room, but heard something rummaging through the trash.
"...And I quote; "what the shit is that.?"" Nom squinted their eyes to see what it was, it looked almost like an enlarged silver fish?
Sonu picked up a crowbar from the side and walked up to it slowly.
She quickly whacked the back of its head and it was then knocked out.
They started poking it with the crowbar while crouched down "what actually is this thing?"
Nom tilted her head slightly with a raised eyebrow "something is really off about this whole place now.."
She got up from her crouched position and threw the crowbar off the side, now climbing the steps up to the window.
Sonu quickly climbed through the window, trying to get whatever that thing was out of her head.
They quickly moved a piece of their oink hair out of her sight and shut the window.
"Can't let April know I was out, righttt??"
She said questioning nomself.
They sighed and quickly jumped into bed, now that it was more quiet, they could finally get some sleep..

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
"And that should be it!" I smiled and put my hands on my hips in a sign of victory.
I stared at the pan that was now sizzling with the food inside it.
"I FINALLY GOT IT DONEEE" I then fell to the floor with a content sigh.
I then started pondering about Mikey's text about an hour ago..
"Should I bring the guys over?" *it sounded like a bad idea, but if they agreed to meet Sonu..
They'd have more friends!*
I got up from the floor and paced around, trying to see how I could introduce them to Sonu.
"I could bring them here after the mission their supposed to be on today, and ask 'hey, you guys wanna meet my friend?' "
I said, using way more hand signs then I was used to using when I was talking.
"Now that could work.."
I pulled out my  phone and wrote it done on my notes.

𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 2 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.
ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; random question.. do u guys wanna hang out at my place? I actually have something to introduce u guys to.
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; I thought ur mom was there?
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; she left.
ʟᴇᴏ💙♡ॢ*‧˚; I'm sorry. "SOMETHING?!"
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; yesssss??
ʟᴇᴏ💙♡ॢ*‧˚; is it a new mayhem or something???
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; NO.
ʀᴀᴘʜ❤️༊*·°࿐; is it a person?
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; ... noooo???
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; ur an even worse liar than Don.
ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ💜𓆩♱𓆪; how goddamn dare you.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; okay all of u shut up.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; it may or may not be a person that just moved here and needs new friends.. fuck.
ʀᴀᴘʜ❤️༊*·°࿐;  SO IT IS A PERSON!
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; NO. NO ITS NOT.
ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ💜𓆩♱𓆪; I guess you are a worse liar.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; every single one of u shut the hell up.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; they're nice okay? I'll pay every single one of u 10 bucks if u meet her
ʟᴇᴏ💙♡ॢ*‧˚; FUCK YEAHHH
ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ💜𓆩♱𓆪; no its a bribery.
ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ💜𓆩♱𓆪; but I guess if they're okay with it
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *;.... about that..
ʀᴀᴘʜ❤️༊*·°࿐; did u not tell them about this?
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; I WANNA SURPRISE THEM

ʟᴇᴏ💙♡ॢ*‧˚; WITH TURTLE MUTANTS?!
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; shit ur right.
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ🧡✩⃛ೄ; this is too much fun to watch.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; c'moooonnnn it'll be fun for u guys and them!
ʟᴇᴏ💙♡ॢ*‧˚; I'm perfectly fine with it. But everyone else?? Probably not.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *;... I'm gonna strangle u.
ʟᴇᴏ💙♡ॢ*‧˚; Goodluck.
ʀᴀᴘʜ❤️༊*·°࿐; Only if u ask them if it's okay.
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ🧷₀: *; fineee.

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ♡;
Well, that didn't go as planned.
I glared off into the distance as I turned off my phone and made my way to the guest room.
"Sonuuu???" I said knocking on the door "yesssssss??" "Do you wanna meet some friends of mine?" There was then a silence behind the door and then a loud sigh.
"I guess, who are they?" "You'll find out"
I then walked away from the door with a smile as I could hear Sonu laugh through the door.
*Was this a good idea? No. Is Sonu going to freak out? Maybe, maybe not.*
"We'll find out when they get here."

𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑. 𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦.😭
𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑. 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠? 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒.
𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦/𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 <33