𝒮𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

"You've gotten taller, Flower" Kisaki smiles. "Taller my ass" you mumble under your breath. "What?" he glances at you. "I said don't call me Flower, it makes throw up" you bark making Hanma chuckle.

"Also where are we going?" you ask. "New hideout" Kisaki replies. You knew something was up. Unless he wouldn't come to you by himself. "What are you planning to do" You state.

"You'll love this, Flower" he grins as he calls someone. You chuckle. Somehow he looks like a goat trying to eat meat.

"I don't understand him. All he does is show off something. Like he's preparing to get revenge on someone after years." you threw a glance at him.

"You're right, his plan is just gonna start" Hanma states making you look at him. "Looks like he is obsessed with someone" you grin. "You have sharp eyes" Your smile drops at his statement.

"Hey, I was joking" you chuckle dryly. But he didn't react or laugh. "Who is it?" You whispered in his ear side eyeing Kisaki. "Who?" he turns on you. "That one he's obsessed with," You ask again.

Hanma leans on you closely. Then bites your left ear you let out a loud "Ouch old man". "It's you" he whispers.

"Eh?" you blacked out for a few minutes trying to process his answer. Then it hits you. "EEwwwww" you shout. "Gross" you dramatically throw up.

....

"I'll be in my room if you need me call me" You hurriedly run upstairs. Leaving the men in the living room.
  You groaned loudly as you flopped onto your new bed which wasn't similar to your old one.
" Now hell is going to begin" you sighed.

If I were in the bonten mansion I would be playing a game with Rin. " Wait" I jolt up. "Why the hell am I thinking of them" You frustratedly run your fingers through your hair.

     "Well fuck it" you mumble. You heard a light knock on your door. "What is it?" You ask. "Boss called you into his office" the guy replies.

You walked through the mansion to Kisaki's office.

You stopped yourself from opening the door as you heard your name inside.
  You slowly lean to the door wanting to hear.

"You can't risk her like that!" You hear Hanma's voice as he shouts.
"Come in y/n, I already know you are behind the door" you hear Kisaki's voice.
"What im gonna risk my life for?" You glare at the two men.

"First sit down" You did as he said.
"Now tell me" you briefly mumble.
"So here's the plan" Kisaki begins.
...
Y/n Pov:
"So I'm gonna kill her off?" I ask.
"Yes,"
"Only one person? I thought I would be killing the whole party" You groan in disbelief.
"She is the holder of the top Mafia. Killing the queen bee means her kingdom will be destroyed" He smiles creepily. I cringed.

" And Bonten and other gangs will be stuck on products so their business will be shut for a while, which give us a good opportunity to wipe all of them" I smiled.
"Your right" He nodded.
I left as soon as the meeting was dismissed.
"You really gonna do it y/n?" I turned around only to find Hanma leaning on my bedroom door.
" Of course, I show them what means top assassin" you grin.

   He slowly walks towards you. Blink of an eye, I found myself hugging him back. 

 "I just wish this to end" he whispers softly to my ears. 

"So we can escape this fucked up hell, then run away to a peaceful place and live happily......enjoying life" He hugs me tight.

"We will.....Dad" I smiled.