"ꪻꫝꫀ ꪖ᥅ꪻ ꪮᠻ ᥴ᥅ꫀꪖꪻ꠸ꪮꪀ"

____________________________________

I opened my eyes and saw a luxurious chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

I moved my head to get the knowledge about my surroundings. After that I got to know where was I.

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Miss, may I come inside?" I heard a female voice from the other side of the door.

"Yes" I said.

"Then a few maids enters, one with a small wooden tub with water in it, a towel and many more."

After washing my face and wiping with a towel on my face.

"Miss, your bath is ready" a maid came from a room which I assume is bathroom said.

As started to get up, I felt an iron with a shape of circle. I looked at and saw it was a pocket watch, with a pink with tint of red flower on the back of it.

"Miss, what is it?" A maid asked who looked quite cute to me.

"Oh, uh,.. nothing" I said.

"Oh, then Miss, we should hurry or you will be late to arrive at the castle" that maid said.

"Wait, why?" I asked.

Then she looked at me confused for a sec and said "Oh, Miss, you are going to marry the prince of Moors. And today, Miss, you are going to the kingdom of Moors."

I was quite stunned that I was came here as the day where Aurora will sleep 'forevere'
To add on that I will also meet her today...wait "her" don't tell me that this story will turn into lgbtq+ I mean I don't mind it though.

"Oh, yeah, now I realized thanks for making me remember." I said.

"O-oh, no, Miss, it's my duty to take care of you." She said.

I smiled at her since I don't know what to say to her.

Later that, I was being bathed by a lot of female maids, I didn't say anything or they would get suspicious of me.

After that they dressed me into a gown but not touching the ground and a bit off shoulder a bit of my cleavage showing, feeling a bit uncomfortable but still adjusting to it since it's normal in here, the gown was magenta from outside and black from the inside, there were tons of layers of the skirts, it was quite heavy though.

As for the hairstyle they made a bun with side braids. They didn't add jewelry though. For shoes they pointy, good to kill someone.

After they dressed me, they looked at me with an adoring face, like they were proud of what they had done.

"Oh, Miss, you look so angelic" a maid said.

"Thank you, it's because of the hard work you have done." I said kind of feeling Cringe since I've never say loving kind of things.