"ꪻꫝꫀ ꪖ᥅ꪻ ꪮᠻ ᥴ᥅ꫀꪖꪻ꠸ꪮꪀ - Ⅰ"

____________________________________

I heard, that same rhythm, that same lyrics, and maybe seen this same place?  Anyways, but the problem is why does she sound like a man.

Don't fuckin tell me that I won't experience any lesbian romance, damn.

I went forward and hid behind a bush and when peeped my head a little to look at her I was stunned to see that it wasn't a "her" it was "him".

And he was quite handsome but wait wasn't Aurora like 15 and turned 16, today?

And wasn't Prince Phillip 20?

Holy Moly Christmas Glory!! I am gonna marry a fuckin minor.

Bro...no!

But I have to, for my wifi, my room, my phone, and family too.

Damn! This is way harder than thought it would be.

But he had his hair on his shoulder level. And rashberry like lips and those beautiful violet eyes.

They weren't lying when they said Aurora was the most beautiful woman.

I mean Man.

I kept hidden, cuz I don't want to intervene with his singing like that creep of a Prince.

Like who the hell randomly comes and started singing and dancing with a random girl in some random forest. Like broo..

He was straight up creepy.

But anyways I don't have a plan on how to "fight" Maleficent.

I couldn't even (probably) lift a sword, let alone fight her.

Being in my thoughts I didn't notice that the singing stopped and a frickin owl came over my head.

"Who are you?" That male Aurora said, making me stopping the train of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I was quite shocked with his cute yet a lil deep voice not "that" deep but still liiitttle bit.

He was staring at me and I was staring at him.

Then I realized I was hiding behind a bush.

I stood up and said "oh, uh, sorry. I liked your voice, your singing, so, I thought to not disturb you. I WASN'T BEING A CREEP I SWEAR!!."

He looked at me and chuckled and said "thanks for the compliment I really appreciate it."

I sighed in relief that he didn't felt uncomfortable with me.

"But you didn't tell me that 'who you are?'." He said looking a little suspiciously.

"Well, uh, I am-" I was trying to make words out of my but at the same time it was making my anxiety to sky rocket.