"ꪻꫝꫀ ꪖ᥅ꪻ ꪮᠻ ᥴ᥅ꫀꪖꪻ꠸ꪮꪀ - IⅠ"

•

____________________________________

Right now I am standing in front of the  palace gates.

I saw my father coming towards me happily and continuesly saying

"My daughter has arrived"

While coming towards- I mean running towards me.

He looked very very happy to see me.

"Hello, father"

I bowed to my father as a greeting.

He patted my shoulder with a wide small which was warm.

"There is no need to be formal. You must be tired after this long ride, you should go and freshen up first."

He exclaimed happily with a warm smile not leaving his face.

"Yes, father"

I smiled at him and started walking towards the entrance.

As I was on my to my room I took notice of every thing in my surroundings so I won't get confused in the future, if I plan to do something.

I was looking around while on my to my room I saw how happy the maids were like it's some kind of a festival today

I mean it's not wrong though!

I should think about how to defeat Maleficent

Think! Think! Think! Think! (Y/n) Think!!

OH! I got it!!

𝕥ⅈꪑꫀડ𝕜ⅈρ_!

It was dawn and everyone is gathering inside the castle I don't know what to!

I was on my nightgown laying on my bed rolling here and there, waiting for maids to come and change me in my gown which I would be wearing for the evening event.

I can hear people's chattering which is  coming in front of the castle.

My heart is beating faster and faster as if at any moment it will rip out off my chest at any moment.

I'm still questioning myself If what I'm doing is right? Will it be successful? Will I if I don't complete the task? What if I fucked up??

I was used to have been told by people that I'm a coward, a retarded person, a dumb bitch who don't understand shit!

Now all those laughs which were on my failures are coming back to me it makes me sick! I wanna throw up!!

I stood up and looked out of the window. My eyes settled on a particular tower

And then I saw those little old fairies!

Thanks to them, now I can meet Aurelius and Maleficent

I changed my clothes into a simple dress and ran towards the tower, obviously I was quiet while doing that

Somehow the feel of fear is keep on lingering in my heart, is it because of the outcomes? Or Maleficent?

I ran past everything that comes in my way, thank god all the people are outside, well I don't care if I trip or fall I somehow have to end this fucking story as soon as possible!

Ꭺt thꫀ tꪮᥕꫀɾ

I saw Aurelius weeping from afar which is a great sign of me getting closer to him, I just hope I won't come across those fairies...

But then I saw the green glow..

“oh no no no no” I mumbled to myself

“not now.. please!”
———