Aftercare - Michaeng 🐧🐯

This is a Michaeng oneshot generated by the nova ai (not sponsored) make sure to write down your request for a oneshot story!! It can be any Twice ship

——

Once upon a time, in a small cozy apartment in Seoul, South Korea, Chaeyoung and Mina enjoyed a beautiful and romantic night together. The air was filled with the sweet scent of jasmine and roses, and the soft glow of candlelight flickered across their faces as they lay in each other's arms. The two had shared many such moments before, but this one was different, more special, and the intensity of their love left a lasting impression on their souls.

As the night grew colder and the clock ticked on past midnight, Chaeyoung felt that Mina needed a little TLC in the form of aftercare. She gently kissed Mina's forehead and whispered, "My love, let me take care of you."

Mina smiled, knowing that she was in for a treat. She loved the way Chaeyoung took care of her; it was something that made her feel loved, appreciated and cherished. Chaeyoung got up and put on a silk robe, which hugged her curves beautifully, and made her way to the bathroom where she got everything she needed for their aftercare.

Mina watched her with admiration and love in her eyes. Chaeyoung was her dream girl, her perfect companion, her soulmate. Mina knew that Chaeyoung was going to take good care of her tonight and so she let herself relax into the pillows, feeling butterflies stir in her stomach.

Chaeyoung walked back into the bedroom, carrying a tray with all sorts of goodies. There were scented candles, soft towels, moisturizing lotions, and two glasses of warm milk. She carefully placed the tray on the bedside table and went over to Mina, taking her into her arms once more.

Mina felt comforted by Chaeyoung's warmth, and she relaxed into her embrace. Chaeyoung leaned in to kiss Mina's forehead, breathing in her scent of roses, wanting to take her time, to be present for each moment they spent together. She knew that aftercare was a special time for them both, a time to reflect on their love and to turn up the romance.

"Gosh, I love you," Mina said, letting out a small sigh.

"I love you too, my angel," responded Chaeyoung.

They stayed in each other's arms for a while, softly whispering to each other as they basked in the warmth of their love. Chaeyoung then took Mina's hand and helped her off the bed. She led her to the bathroom where she had prepared a bath, filling the tub up with hot water and adding rose petals and essential oils. The steam rose up, coating the room.

Mina stepped into the warm, scented water, feeling the soft bubbles tickle her skin. Chaeyoung took a seat next to the tub, and proceeded to wash Mina's hair with a gentle shampoo, taking her time to massage her scalp.

Once she was done, she took a soft towel and wrapped it around Mina's body, rubbing her down gently with it. Mina's skin felt soft and smooth under her touch, and Chaeyoung couldn't resist planting a few small kisses here and there.

Once Mina was dry, Chaeyoung led her back to the bedroom, where they both slipped into some comfortable loungewear. They sat down on the bed, facing each other, with the tray of goodies between them.

Chaeyoung lit the candles and Mina sipped her glass of warm milk, while Chaeyoung applied moisturizer cream to her arms, legs and face. Mina closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh of contentment. She felt so loved, so taken care of, and so romantic.

Chaeyoung then took a scoop of fragrant lotion and began to massage Mina's feet. Mina shivered with delight, feeling the tension in her body release in little waves. Chaeyoung moved up to her calves, gently kneading them with her strong fingers.