PRIDE🏳️‍🌈 - 2yeon🐰🐶

requested by: Sharon053

-

Jeongyeon stood in her cozy kitchen, a symphony of sizzling bacon and brewing coffee serenading the morning air. Her phone buzzed with an incoming call, and she couldn't help but smirk at the familiar name flashing across the screen—Chaeyoung, her partner in crime and endless mischief.

With a playful tone, she picked up the call, "Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite troublemaker. What do you want now?"

A cascade of infectious laughter poured through the speaker. "Oh, come on, Jeongyeon! You know you love to hear my voice," Chaeyoung quipped, her playful banter dancing through the airwaves.

Jeongyeon's lips curled into a teasing smile. "Debatable," she replied, the laughter in her voice mirroring Chaeyoung's infectious energy. In the midst of their banter, Jeongyeon felt a familiar nudge against her leg—it was Yuki, her loyal furry companion, seeking attention.

While absentmindedly rubbing Yuki's soft ears, Jeongyeon listened as Chaeyoung's excitement spilled through the phone. "So, Jeongyeon Unnie, Mina and I were wondering if you'd join us for this year's Pride parade?"

Jeongyeon paused, her mind filled with a whirlwind of thoughts and responsibilities. The scent of bacon mingled with contemplation, creating a bittersweet symphony. "Hmmm, Chaeyoung, I wish I could. But, you know how hectic things are for me. When is it?"

Chaeyoung playfully groaned on the other end of the line. "Oh, Unnie, you can't miss this! It's happening next week, on Monday!"

A chorus of sizzling bacon accompanied Jeongyeon's thoughts as she deliberated. With a mix of anticipation and uncertainty, she finally made up her mind. "Alright, fine," she declared, a subtle twinkle of excitement dancing in her voice.

Chaeyoung's jubilant cheer reverberated through the phone, prompting Jeongyeon to move it away from her ear, sharing an amused glance with Yuki. "You better be worth it, Chaeyoung," she chuckled affectionately.

-

Jeongyeon stood at the bustling front of the Pride parade, her eyes scanning the colorful crowd for any sign of Chaeyoung and Mina. The air buzzed with excitement and the lively beats of music, mixing with the joyful chatter of the participants. Her heart fluttered with a mix of anticipation and a hint of self-consciousness, feeling like her own little lesbian flag was outshone by the vibrant displays surrounding her.

And then, in that sea of vibrant hues, she caught sight of them. Mina, with the pansexual flag painted boldly on her cheek, and Chaeyoung with the Bi flag adorning her forehead and both cheeks. Jeongyeon's worries melted away as a smile spread across her face, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Hi," Jeongyeon greeted softly, her voice carrying a hint of bashfulness as she approached them. Yet, even before the words left her lips, Chaeyoung's ears perked up, her infectious smile widening as she spun around.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, her voice brimming with uncontainable enthusiasm. She wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon in a warm, tight embrace, their energies intertwining in a powerful bond. And as they parted, Chaeyoung's eyes shone with excitement.

"I've got people to introduce you to. Come on!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, her hand intertwining with Jeongyeon's as she pulled her forward, leading her into the vibrant crowds of the parade.

Chaeyoung led Jeongyeon through the vibrant crowd, their hands clasped tightly together. They approached a group of people, and Chaeyoung beamed with pride as she introduced each of them.