part 3 (indian food)🍜

Y/N- Hello! Is I am talking to RJ?

(I don't know anything but I am thinking only this name. This is only coming in my mind LOL)

RJ-YES! Its yn na

Y/N- yes , Its me only!

RJ- Oh Yn, how your flight ✈️ tour going on , Did you eat your samosa!

Y/N- No na !

RJ- But why?

Y/N- Actually when I say to one hostess. She said me that its for high class not for low class. Did you done this for my arrangement.

RJ- WTH ! Are you saying, tell me her name I will kill her .

YN-hey! calm down first .you don't have to kill anybody. Tell me only this , Will you give me the food or I have to in Korea by myself. HUH!

RJ- Hey, Don't worry for food I am sending a new hostess there, she will serve you .

YN- Ok ! send her fast . rn now I am craving for food . please send her fast

RJ- ok

Yn pov

Then I cut the call . He (J-hope) asked me, Hey don't you eat Korean food . This food is very tasty , you should try it . Then I said ,"Sorry🥺 but I didn't eat non-veg that is the main problem. Later I said

Y/N- Yes, don't worry for me , You all started to eat before it gets cold .

An Pov

She saw that they are uncomfortable to remove their mask. So she made an excuse that she is going to washroom.

Suga Pov

She said to us that please all of you started to eat before its get cold but we are hesitate to remove our mask 😷because she is an army too and if we remove our mask. So, what will her reaction, she will shout in excitement but it will create a problem to us. But later she went to washroom, so till then she came to we can eat properly.

Time skip to after they ate

An pov

Yn came and jimin said to her that

Jimin- excuse me, One hostess came here and asking about you.

Yn- oh! Ok if she came now then I will talk to her

Few mintues later, a hostess came to her and said

Hostess- Mam, excuse me, what would you have to take it. (soft tone)

Yn-3 samosa with green sauce and tea

Hostess- ok mam

Yn pov

Few min later, a hostess came to me and said "what can I have to eat" then I gave my order to her. But seems like she was forced to wear short dress because she is struggling with her dress at my opposite side some boys are staring at her legs. So, I stand on my seat leaving confusing everyone then I remove my coat and give it to her. But she deny to wear at first but later agree to wear the coat .

An pov
Well did I told you what type of dress is she wearing so let me tell you

An povWell did I told you what type of dress is she wearing so let me tell you

With this coat

Still An pov

When she remove her coat 🧥 . All are staring at her or we can say admiring at her cause she is wearing an elegant beautiful Indian suit . Later she gave me the food and went from there , then I started to eat my life means samosa. Later the whole flight went like smooth like butter. (But yn didn't know till now that she is sitting with 3 BTS member)

Time skip to when she take step in Korea's airport

Yn pov

Right now I took step in Korea's airport finding my team members cause The President called me and said that my team members is going to pick me.

An pov

You all are thinking that why the President called a simple girl like yn. So because the reason is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I will tell you in next part. Till then be happy and be safe. Always remember this that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WILL JUDGE YOI I EVERY SINGLE THING.SO, DON'T WORRY ABOT THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WILL SAY TO YOU. IGNORE THEM, DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE , WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY , WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO. ALWAYS REMEMBER , NO ONE IS HAPPY IN THE WORLD, WE HAVE TO FIND THE REASON BY OWN TO BEING BE HAPPY .

BYE EVERYONE

SARANGEYO 🥰💜😘

YOUR PHYSCO AUTHOR 🤣😂