Part 5 (bts hater)

PREVOUS PART

???- WHAT THE HECK! GUYS TKE YOUR PLACES

NOW

YN- all of you take care of everyone. Make sure no one get injured. Till then I will care of them. OK

BTS pov

Here we all gather at airport. We all are tired as hell. We just want to go home and sleep. But our attention went to a group. They all are looking too happy .Seems like they all are siblings. we saw a girl with 2 girls and 2 boys. One boy is teasing one girl. They all are smiling that form a smile on our face. But suddenly we heard a gun shoot we all get panic and others too get panic and started to running here there in order to save their life. But we heard the same girl name 'yn' shouted and said their member to take your places.

Suddenly her all members helping the people and she(yn) started to fighting with a group of people. We all gather at a safe place and their team member named some like jungwoo, Inha , hyunjin and dalpo protecting the people here. They make sure that no one is getting injured. There yn is fighting all alone but we all are impressed by her fighting skills because she is fighting with them all alone and literally they are allot of people some like 60-90 people .

YN POV

I am fighting with the gang and my team member is taking care of people. They are allot of people and I didn't care if something happen to me. I am scared of, If something happen to people that are present in airport. I am fighting but the situation it is making me difficult to come under my control. Two people come to me. I hold one man hand twisted it throw it on the second person that cause the other to fall again. Right now I can't use gun it will affect the people life.

An Pov

Well sweethearts I am really really sorry but I don't know how to write fighting scene

Skip time when the situation is under control

Still Yn pov

When the situation is my control .I sit in front of gang leader. Who is groaning in pain because I shoot him in the leg. I tell to agent star to take care of people specially kids because the children are scared of the view then

I ask the the gang leader whose name is Kim Taejin . So I asked him why he came here then he said that he got the information that today the BTS is coming to Korea and we wanted to kill BTS because of them we can't rule the K-pop world because of them I am not a famous . If they are not here then I am gonna rule the world and then I will become the most famous in the world .that's why, then I said that Yaah you dumbo who even give the information that BTS are coming her. (Said in a playful manner)

But in next moment her aura is changed. She put a cold and emotionless face and her voice is like that anyone's spine can get shiver because of her voice .

YN- If we think of 1% of that they are coming then so what can't they live peacefully. You know what they are the most hard working person .others K-pop group are also hard working but they are most hard working person what I even think . Can't they live like a normal like they wanted to or they have to face problems. You even know how much they take rest in their career that you called a K- pop world. HUH. You know what are they going from they all are going form a torture not only BTS but also other

K-pop group are going from a so called to torture.

Taejin- What type of torture are they going from huh!

YN- You know what Idols can't wear their favourite dress which they find comfortable .They are forced to wear short dresses and about food they can't eat their favourite food they have to follow a very strict diet and about company who said them to be on diet .They don't fucking care about them if they get fainted, if they overwork they don't fucking care about anything. They only care about their own reputation and this I am talking about the whole world's reality. In reality no one fucking care about anything .They only care about their selves and after know about this you wanted to be an Idol. HUH, And about BTS they are not famous for their looks. They all are famous for their talent and Don't even think about their smile that they are happy person. They don't have any type os stress. But in reality they are most stress people ,most saddest people because of haters. When they get hate comment to them .Do you even know which type of felling they are gone from? Why Idols have to suffer allot , Even doing their best , doing allot of hardwork , they don't care about their health. Then why the heck they got hate comments. Don't go on their smile ,you don't even know waht are they hiding from us.

Later he realized that being the K-pop idol is not easy, going to rule in K-pop world is not easy

Taejin- I am sorry. I don't even know we have to go from allot of things. I realize my mistake. Please leave me .

YN- oh sweetheart, You don't even realize what have you done .You shoot in the aiport .You even try to kill someone. So for this you have to go to the prison (in a calm tone)

An Pov – Her aura can change in a friction of minute ,So don't go on her personality

YN- Officers take this shit from here and make sure he suffer allot

Later the officers take him and his member to prison

YN Pov

After giving him a big lecture. The officers take him and his team member and I turn around to see If someone got hurt but seems like no one get hurt and I sigh in relief. Then I heard clapping and I see everyone one is clapping for me and I smile and said that don't worry everything is fine, Later everyone is started to be in their normal condition and started to going toward their way.

An Pov

Little bit she knows that some people are watching her and become happy and felling proud because someone really care for them except for their looks

BTS Pov

When the condition comes in her control. She asked him (taejin) why he doing all this and he said because he wanted to rule in K-pop world. We all get sad and thinks who is gonna tell him We are not ruling K-pop world. We are just a part of a K-pop world. Then she said ( you know the whole conversation) now we felling proud , happy that someone really care for us . That does not mean that our Army didn't care for us , They care but someone can feel our pain , someone can feel that how much we struggle. We are so much happy right now .Later our cars came and we went to our drom . Actully we want to say thank you to her but before we say something she went .

Yn's team member Pov

Right now we are convincing mam to lets go to hospital because she got a lot of bruises she even get stab by knife but she is still saying she is fine and there is no need to go to hospital. But atlast we go for a decision that she is going to hotel and rest here but she is say no to this because she want to go to headquarter and check all he things but we al said in strict and angry to to rest and she obey like a good girl .Then we startd to going towards our car

Time skip to after reaching to hotel

She took rest and next day she started to going to her work. Her ream member trying to convince her to take rest for one week but she said no and they know they can't win against her .

Hey sweethearts! How are you all. Hope you ae fine and doing great. Well I am really sorry buttercups for late posting .But actually baby my school is going on and there are all of work and I am also participating in functions too thats why but I am really sorry. I will try my best to post as soon as I can. Please forgive your author and if I done any mistake then pleasereally sorry and tell the mistake that I done and pleare don't forget to vote and comment. But remember one thing that no one will love you as much as you can love youself as you are Don't change your personality for someone .

Bye Everyone

Sarangeyo yeorobun

Sarangeyo yeorobun

I Purple you

From your physco author

Please do comments