Part 6(The kidnapper)

Hello everyone 

                                                                              Hello everyone 

1 month later

In this 1 month nothing much happened, YN didn't met BTS and BTS didn't met YN. She started her work. Her friends and her brother didn't meet her till now because her friends are busy on their works and her brother is out of Korea because of business meetings. They (her friends and her brother) said that they are coming to meet her but she is our yn how can she make them to leave their work for her so she NO strictly. She said that if they came and leaving their work behind then she will not talk to them and the Indian food is not allowed till 1month (An pov- Did I told you that her friends are obsessed with Indian that is only made by Yn. They can't live without Indian food) So for the sake of Indian food they have to be on their work till it get finished.

Random day

Yn pov

Today I am very happy I can't even express my feeling how much I am happy so the reason of me being happy is that I am going to BTS concert. Yeah! You hear it right I am going to BTS concert you all are thinking that how can an agent go anywhere. For this I only an answer only that everyone has feeling everyone wants to go their favourite place and spend their time so I too want to go somewhere. So I ask to president for the holiday( An pov- Yn I main leader of the agents If anyone wants holiday o they ask to yn and if yn wants holiday so she directly ask to president) and asking for a holiday and convince them isn't difficult for me cause I rarely take holidays if it not urgent and I didn't remember when I took holiday. Probably I took holiday last back two years back for two days because Rahul (my brother) met with the accident.

An pov

I think I didn't told you that Yn gives her member few days holiday after every mission, It depends how long and how dangerous the mission is? If it is very long or dangerous then she gives probably 2 or 3 weeks holidays but Yn didn't take holiday not even a single day. She is like a workaholic girl. So she don't take and leave even her members or the president say her to take a leave bit she denied the thought of taking leave and today she ask for a leave a leave when she said her members and the president got surprised and think from where the sun rises today but later the president gives her the holiday.

Yn Pov

So now I am going towards the concert hall with having army bomb on my hand but suddenly a car came towards me and two –three people came out and push me inside. You all are thinking that why i am using my defence technique, I am not using because I want to know who is kidnapping me what he or she wants from me, I am sure that this is not any of the terrorist but right now I am very sad that the jerk who kidnapped me because of him I can't attend BTS concert now . You know what I am living in Korea for two years but still I didn't even attend any concert till now but now I am having the chance but because of him I can't. That jerk have to repay me hard.

20 mintues later

Still Yn Pov

Two person push me outside the car and drag me harshly toward a room. You know what right now I am acting like an innocent, sensitive and scaredy girl who can cry if an animal get even a small scratch .Right now I am crying mess and continuously sobbing hard and begging to leave me, let me go to my parents like this but they ignore me and dragging me towards a black pitch dirty room and I can see that 7 more guys are also sitting here in a group but I can't recognise them because of their masks and because this room is black so , It is difficult for me to recongize. They drag me and throw towards the floor but thankfully my head didn't hit the floor cause my hand help me. I am continuously crying and sobbing hard and continuously begging to leave me and that group is looking at me with a pitiful eyes and tried to help me and those kidnapper leave us and locked the door. After those kidnapper left that group rushed towards me and help me to sit and one guy hug me and I don't want to push him right now I am having a brotherly feel which I n]m carving from my childhood, So I hug him back and other starting to saying comforting words. After few mintues It helped me allot, I stop crying but i didn't helped me to stop sobbing, Later that member also leave from the hug . I am continuously saying to help me , I want to go to my parents like this continuously. I am saying this and still they are comforted me .

After 10 mintues later

I stop crying and sobbing because of their comforted words and one person ask me how I get here then I said that I am going toward BTS concert as I am army but suddenly a car came and paused me inside and this all happened that I don't even get time to process what going on here

Hello sweethearts how are you all? Hopely you are fine and if you like this part then please comment. If you do comment then it gives me motivation to write more the please do and lastly remember one thing that the three words you can always say to yourself is 'YES I CAN' and one more thing you always remember is that YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL BUT THE DAY YOU COMPARE IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE YOU BEGIN TO LOSE YOUR BEAUTY so don't you ever dare to compare yourself with anyone

QUESTION TIME dumplings

Who is that group bts ,her friends , her team members or random guy and if you think that they are Bts so one more think you should remember that they are having their concert right now ,So who are those guys.

So let me tell you those 7 guys are only..

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You will get to know in next episode so till them Bye –Bye

Sarangeyo yeorobun

I purple you

Remember till you didn't told about that group through comments till then I will not post the new chapter