Roommate problems.

Denju was scanning around the entire apartment he eyes wide open as she starred at my pile of unclean boxers.I quickly grab them and throw them into the washing machine.I wipe the sweat away from my face,letting out a sigh of relief.

(y/n):Sorry about that I thought I had cleaned that up.This is my room,kinda small but hey its home.

Denju was amazed by what she was seeing.She quickly walked over to my gamer chair sitting in it and spinning around.Seeing her act like that was kinda cute,but something felt off,she didnt seem to know what a lot of things were,basic things that everyone should know.Denju pulled out my copy of Dragon ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and looked down at it.

Denju:Whats dragon ball it seems cool I wanna play it!

She doesnt know what dragon ball is?Ok something isnt right.

She stares down at my game before returning it back to its shelf.Denju got off the gaming chair and walked over to my bed.She then collapsed on my bed,literally sinking in my extra soft double matress.A large smile appeared on her face showing her sharp shark like teeth.She streched her arms,takeing a deep breath in then out,my LED lights shining on her skin.

Denju:Man I can get used to this.Its gonna be nice sleeping on this bed.

I thought about that last part,I laughed awkwardly scratching the back of my head.Denju looked up at me wondering why I was laughing.I just picked her off my bed and motioned her to follow.She obviously didnt want to follow me,instead wanting to fall asleep on my matress.I guide her into Aki's room.The room was plain and mostly empty only piece of decoration being a photo of me,aki and Himeno.By the looks of Denjus face she very much confused at why she was in Aki's room.For some reason Aki and Denju werent getting along so Aki went out to the agency to go and get a assignment leaving me and Denju alone in the house.

Denju:Sooooo this is the emo's room.I was expecting a lot more black.Butttttt im ready to go back into your room,that matress is god tier.

(Y/n):Uhhhhhh well this is the uhm,this is the room youll be sleeping in.

She turned to face me,giving me the most dead ass look known to man kind.I just looked away trying to avoid eye contact,I could tell Denju wanst happy with her sleeping in the same room as Aki.

Denju:You gotta be kidding me,is her bed even comfortable.

I refused to respond to her,I couldnt lie to her about that,that thing.Before I could stop her Denju walked over to Aki's bed and collaped on it.

THUD

Denju screams out in pain quickly jumping off the bed.She held her head and back as her entire back was now aching in pain.

Denju:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SHIT MADE OF.HELL NO I AINT SLEEPING ON THAT.

Aki:Well you have no choice.

Me and Denju both spin around to see Aki standing at her bedroom door with her usual unamuzed facial expression.Denju looked up at Aki and just stood next to me grabbing my arm to annoy Aki.

Denju:You gotta be fucked to think im sleeping on that pile of bricks

Aki just sighed unamused by Denju's little outburst.I handed Aki a cig which she gladly took.

Aki:Sadly all 3 of us gotta do out and kill a fiend whos been causing some trouble.Makima's order.Some bullshit about team building.

Denju:HEY DONT IGNORE WHAT I SAID.

Aki gave Denju a look of pure annoyance as Denju retaliated with a look of her own.I quickly place one hand on Aki's head and one on Denju's giving both of them head pats.A small blush appeared on both of their faces as I try to calm them both down.