Angel Sunny x Demon Moon part tres.

This was requested and I havent written shit in a while sooo. .//

Sun's POV:

I was sitting in my room, bored, I havent seen moon in a few days because I havent had the chance to sneak down to hell. I wanted to see him so bad, wanted to cuddle him and such. . I got off my bed and decided to see if I could sneak down to hell but there was a knock at my door, i wasnt expecting anyone. . huh. . Maybe its just a friend wanting to hang out or something, anyway, I gently open the door (forgive me all thats running through my head rn is DDLC) and I see Moon. How- . . How did he get here-?? I was gonna ask how he got here before he picked me up and shut the door behind him, pinning me to the bed. "Moon!-" he didnt say anything, he just kissed me on the cheek before getting off. "Hello Starlight~" Moon said, gently kissing my hand. "How did you get here-?" I sat up and he sat next to me. "I have wings Sunny, I can just fly up here." I stared at him for a moment. "Well yeah but- Weren't there guards at the gate?" "I didnt go through the gate." "Oh.- That makes sense now-" Moon pulled me onto his lap and kissed me, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, he set his hands on my hips, then pulled away. "Your so cute. ." Moon gently nuzzled my neck while I just let him do whatever, I figured instead of fucking we should just enjoy the moment we have now. .

Moon kept giving me affection till I heard a knock at the door and he growled at the door. Wasnt sure why he was growling but I got up and told him to hide in my closet. (he's gay!?!??!?!/j) He did what I told him and I gently opened the door (ddlc reference count: 2) one of the other angels, Lunar Eclipse who was my friend- "Sun! I just wanted to ask- . . . ." Lunar was looking at the closet. Why. Out of all the things. S: "Hmmm?" ". . There's a tail in your closet." S: "Oh- Yeah I was uhm- Cosplaying." "You cosplay?! Show me!" Shi- Welp! I'm gonna die today- for the 2nd time- S: "Uhm, maybe later Lunar- I'll cya later!" Then I shut the door, looking back at the closet. Now I feel bad- Moon peeked out of the closet and came out (as gay) He then picked me up and gently kissed me. "Now can we cuddle?" I nodded and he set me on the bed, cuddling me again, I wish he could stay here with me, or maybe I can stay with him. . I dont know yet but maybe later i'll decide to live with him so I dont have to be away from him for so long, I hate not being able to see him so living with him really is my only choice. .

Moon had been watching for a bit, I didnt realize being I was lost in my own thoughts till Moon bit my shoulder hard- "EEP!- Moon!" Moon chuckled and gently kissed me again. "You looked distracted, and I want all of your attention on me so. ." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I was just thinking about how we could stay near each other more. . and my only idea was to live with you. Your okay with that, right? Well- I havent decided yet but I think i'd perfer living with you than up here." Moon purred, I think he likes the idea, he snuggled up to me before responding. "I'd love to have you live with me, I could show you off to all the other demons and fallen angels, show them your mine and protect you. ." I sighed and pet him, maybe its not a bad idea. He'd protect me so. . Maybe I will move in with him. .