Character Info

Y/n Black

Age: 21

Gender: Female (Tomboy)

Appearance: pale skin, slim (From the diet she was Force on), 5 feet and 5 inches tall, hazel eyes, sandy blonde hair, wears baggy pants, a gray crop top, and casual black an while sneakers.

Personality: Shy, rebellious (To her own family), Helpful, strong headed, kind (Except to her family) and Smart (was Force to study a lot)

Likes: Freedom, Boy clothes, books (That she reads without studying), cars/motorbikes, non girly stuffs

Dislikes: Her family, strict rules, dresses, studying a lot and her force diet

Hobbies: Writing, Fixing cars, Skateboarding

Dream job: Wants to be a professional dance instructor or a professional spray painter!

Background: Y/n Black is from a middle class kind of family. Never had lots of money but her family acts like their the richest people of them all. Y/n was a normal 20 year old girl who only wants to do things her way and not her parents way.

When Y/n was goes out during the night. She always tries to find something that would help her break free from her crazy family rules. Rebellious as she is to her own family, Y/n is easily shy to others cause of being basically locked in her own home for hours on end.

But she wanted was to change all of it. She wanted her family to understand that no one is prefect. Her parents were the ones mostly refusing to see the facts.
All Y/n could do was hope that things will change for the good.