Imagine 1

Enemies to lovers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~It is currently summer time and my brother and his friends wanted to go to an air bnb. I agreed to come along because he begged me. All of my friends were busy so I had to be the only girl. We were just now arriving. At the house and we waited for his friends to arrive.
Brother: you wanna go to the mall when everybody gets here

Y/n: yeah sure when everybody supposed to be com-

~I was interrupted by the door bell.

Y/n: coming

~I went to go open the door and I saw my brothers friends. I greeted them all until I saw one. It was h/n. I hated him, he would always bully me and call me names. I let them all in and got ready to go to the mall. As I'm walking to my room h/n was going to his and his room is next to mine sadly. We made eye contact with each other and I rolled my eyes at him. I walked to my room and got changed to go. After a while my brother yelled for me to come get in the car. I walked down the stairs and we drove to the mall. I was walking around the mall trying to find something cute to put on and that's when I saw this dress. I decided to go try it on. I put on the dress and looked at myself through the mirror. I looked so beautiful. I wanted to ask someone to zip the zipper up, so I looked outside of the dressing room to see if I could at least find a girl or something. But no, h/n had to be there. I kept looking  but I couldn't find anyone. So I just called his name.

Y/n: H/N
H/n: what do u want
Y/n: can u do me a favour
H/n: no
Y/n: plssssss
H/n: what
Y/n: zip this up for me pls
H/n: *smacks his teeth*

~ he comes into the dressing room and closes the door behind him.

H/n: turn around bruh
Y/n: aight aight

~ u could feel his cold hands on your back. Then u felt the zipper go up. After he was done he was silent for a minute. You turn around to see what's wrong with him. And he backs you up in a corner.

Y/n: what are yo-

~ he kisses u for like 5 secs then backs away. He leaves the dressing room and leaves you there speechless. U take off the dress and go buy it. U meet everyone back to the car and all the seats are taken but the one next to h/n. U get in and sit next to him. It was really awkward so u said something.

Y/n: you good?
H/n: why are you talking to me
Y/n: why u being so mean
H/n: why u acting like a bi***

~ when he said that you got so upset u turned and looked at the window. Everyone was unpacking stuff out the car. U went straight to your room to lie down. A few hours pass by and no one came and checked on you or nothing. You got so bored u decided to go somewhere. U got up and got dressed. U were by your vanity looking in the mirror when someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: come in
H/n: you left your glasses in the car
Y/n: .....
H/n: where u going
Y/n: mind ya business

~he comes closer while your still in the mirror turned around.

H/n: why u gotta be so difficult
Y/n: why u gotta act like a bi***

~ u grab your phone and start walking towards the door. He ran in front of u.

H/n: u not leaving

~ he was looking at you in the eyes u stared at him back. U started to move closer to his lips about to kiss him. U then grab the door knob opening the door and running out.

~ a few hours later

~ I'm so tired. I walked into the house and closed the door quietly. All of the lights were off so I'm guessing everybody is asleep. I walked to the kitchen and got something to drink. I took a sip of my drink and I felt cold hands. I turned around and they immediately attached their lips to mine. I automatically knew who it was. We continued to make out then he picked me up and put me on the counter. He then started kissing my neck all the way down to my waist. He then takes my underwear off and starts to rub my clit while kissing me. He then goes down and starts sucking on it. I'm trying to hold in my moans but it felt so good. I started moaning out loud and that's when he stuck two fingers in me and started kissing me to shut up. I started to reach my climax. I cummed all over his fingers. He licked them and then whispered in my ear.