Imagine 4

Soon To Be Step Brother

~ It's a been year since my mom and dad got a divorce. My dad was heavy on drugs so my mom had enough and ended things between them. I live with my mom now and we recently just got a two story house. When my mom and dad got a divorce, my mom got quiet and didn't do much, I felt bad. But now she seems like she's alright. I've been seeing her on the phone smiling and laughing lately. I wonder what's up with her.

Mom=M

Y/n: ma who u on da phone with?
M: girl nun of your business
Y/n: mhmm who got u smiling
M: nobody( she said smiling)
Y/n: mm ok

~ I go and take a shower and get myself ready for the day. Then I rest a little before I find out what I want to do. After 2 min somebody calls my phone. It's my besties Aisha & Leila.

A= Aisha
L= Leila

Phone call
Y/n: heyyyy yalllll
A: hey bitchhhhhh
L: heyyy
A: what yall doing
Y/n: nun laying on my bed trying to think about what im finna do today
L: yall wanna drive around and see what we can do
A: hell yeahhh
Y/n: yeah yall gon come get me?
L: yeah I'm finna come now
A: aight
End call

~ Leila tells me that her and Aisha is outside so I go and tell my mom I'll be back. She tells me that company might be over when I get back. I shrugged my shoulders not thinking to much. She might just have a friends over or sum, u know a lil girls night or sum.

Skip to later

~ Me and the girls ended up going to the  mall and getting a lot of clothes and stuff. Then we stopped to get sum to eat and made our way home. They dropped me off first. When I pulled up I seen a car outside. It didn't look familiar to me. I walked to the front door and opened it. I see three people. One who looks like their my moms age, another who looks my age, and a little girl who looks like she could be 3.

M: hey baby
Y/n: who these people
M: this is my boyfriend
Y/n: BOYFRIEND ALREADY

~ The boy who looked around my age laughed.

M: girl if u don't shut up
I laughed
M: this is H/n
H/n: wsp
Y/n: hey
M: and this is his little sister Mya

~ I wave at her and she smiles and blushes.

Y/n: aww she so cute
Y/n: imma go upstairs and take a shower
M: alright

~ I walk upstairs and take off my jewelry and shoes. I get my clothes ready to take a shower. Before I enter the bathroom somebody knocks on my door. I knew it wasn't my moms because she never knock. I open it and see h/n.

Y/n: yes
H/n: can we hang out with u for a bit because I'm not trynna be down there with them.
Y/n: sure
They come in and I close the door.
H/n: what's ya name ma
Y/n: y/n
H/n: that's beautiful name
Y/n: thank u (I said blushing )

~ He was cute and he had a couple of tattoos you know I love me some tattoos.

Y/n: imma go shower now
H/n: aight imma try to put Mya to sleep

~I get in the bathroom and lock the door and start getting undressed. I hopped in the shower not before putting my music on. After my shower I got dressed and put my hair up. I walk out the bathroom and see Mya asleep and h/n on my ps5.

Y/n: who told u to get on that
H/n: myself
Y/n: don't get smart with me lil boy
H/n: lil? Never that
Y/n: get up
H/n: no
Y/n: bruh ion even know u like that
H/n: well then get to know me because I'm about to be your step brother
Y/n: i know u lying
H/n: your mom and my dad are about to get married she just ain't know how to let u know
Y/n: that's crazy
H/n: u know u look realll good right now right?
Y/n: uh uh if u gon be my step brother don't try to flirt with me
He smirked
~ He looked at his phone and he said his dad was ready to go. He turned my game off and was about to grab Mya but looked at me.

H/n: can I get a hug before I leave
~ I walked up to him and he immediately put his hands around me. His hands slowly went down towards my waist and that's when I backed up.

Y/n: uh uh

~He smiled at me and grabbed Mya and headed out. After that I laid down and went to sleep.

Skip time

~ It's been a month now and me and h/n: has really gotten close. And not as siblings. I was downstairs in the kitchen making food for myself when I felt a hug around my leg.

Y/n: hey Mya

~ I said as I picked her up and drowned her with kisses. I turned to my side and seen h/n.

H/n: why I don't get that whenever u see me?
Y/n: your funny
H/n: come here

~ He pulled me into a hug and he gripped my ass.

Y/n: stop Mya in here
H/n: Mya go to your room and watch tv

~She left

H/n: now we alone
Y/n: I'm not finna play with u

~ He picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter and got between my legs.

H/n: you better stop playing before we be doing something we not supposed to be doing

~ u got close to him and acted like u were going to kiss him. When he leaned in you swerved him and ran up the stairs. He ran after u until y'all made it to your room. You fell on the bed and he got on top of u.

Y/n: moveee
H/n: Nahh u wanna play
Y/n: I'm sorry
H/n: you gon learn

SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

~ He takes my shirts off and starts sucking on my tits and massaging them. I start moaning loudly and he kisses me. He then starts taking off my shorts and kisses my thighs while rubbing my stomach slowly. He then makes his way down to my 🐱 and teases me a lil. I started to get impatient but before I said anything he started licking up and down my clit. It felt so good I couldn't help but moan. He stuck two fingers in and started going in and out not letting his lips part from my 🐱. I then release after 6 mins, it felt to good. He then gets up and takes his pants off. He then whispers in my ear.

H/n: let me fuck u

~ I nodded my head yes

H/n: use your words mama( he laughed)

~ He then inserted himself into me and started going slow. He the. Started speeding up making me moan. He kissed me to shut me up not stopping what he was doing. We then made eye contact. He seen the effect he had on me and started smirking.

H/n: mmmmm u feel so good baby

After a while he released on my tits and we made out till we ran out of breath. We went to go take a shower together and he went back to his room. I laid down and turned in some rain noise to go to sleep. I closed my eyes and started thinking. Then it hit me.

I REALLY JUST FUCKED MY SOON TO BE STEP BROTHER.