Imagine 3

Your ex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's 8:26 am and you're just now waking up. You stretch and open your eyes to see your mom standing over you.

Y/n: *screams*
Mom: girl chill out it's just me
Y/n: why u in here?
Mom: ummm I was coming to tell u that I'm going to work in like an hour plus H/n is coming over with your brother
Y/n: *gasp*
Mom: what
Y/n: nothing I was yawning
Mom: we'll I'm gonna go cook breakfast

~ she had left the room. The reason I gasped was because h/n is my ex. My mom doesn't know but if she did my head would have gotten knocked off my shoulders. So I'm not looking forward to her finding out. I get out off bed and go get myself ready in the bathroom.

Mom: Y/N COME DOWN AND EATY/n: OK

Y/n: OK

~ I walked down stairs and ate breakfast. Then told my mom bye. She left and my brother said h/n was on the way. I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't really care. My brother knew that we dated that's why he wanted him to come, to bother me.

~ few minutes later
I hear from upstairs someone knocking on the door. I look out my window and see h/n. I see my brother open the door and dap him up. I move from by the window and lay back down in my bed. I turn on my tv and watch Disney +. After a while I got hungry and went downstairs to get food. I didn't see h/n or my brother so I assumed they were in my brothers room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I then felt arms wrap around my waist and hug me tight. I knew who it was.

Y/n: h/n leave me alone
H/n: why I miss u
Y/n: I don't miss u

~ you push him. He then puts his hand around your neck and kisses you. Not gonna lie I missed him a lil too but I didn't want my mom finding out. You kissed for a little while then your brother came down. You ran upstairs.

~ later

~It's now around 9:30, my mom is home and I'm still awake. I can't sleep because h/n kissing me is on my mind. I get up and take another shower to see if that works. I dry off and wrap the towel around me. I walk out the bathroom and see h/n sitting on my bed.

Y/n: why are u in here
H/n: because I can't sleep
Y/n: my mom is here u do know that right
H/n: yeah
Y/n: if she finds u in here she will kill both of us
H/n: ik ik but I can't be away from u for long *he says looking me up and down*

~ I then realize what I got on. I hurry and walk to the closet to get clothes

H/n: you do know I've seen your body before right
Y/n: yeah but we're not together

~ he gets up and walks in the closet. I dropped my towel when he walked in. I try to hurry and pick it up, But he beats me to it.

Y/n: can u give me my towel back *I say as I cover myself*
H/n: why u trynna to hide your body from me

~ he throws my towel across the room and comes towards me. He picks me up and kisses me. He sits me on the bed carefully not letting our lips part. He rubs up and down my thighs making me want him more. We continue kissing for 5 minutes until

Mom: Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING

~ I'm so dead