Clay x Tsunami (Normal)

Suggested by me ohohohohoho

    It was a normal day for Tsunami, But she felt a need for something, but she couldn't get her talon on it. She went to the rainforest for help with Glory, who was no help. She then went to Clay, and he gave her EXACTLY what she needed.

Timeskip to where Tsunami goes to the rainforest

"Ughhh.. I forgot how long a flight is to the rainforest is. I'm not even halfway close." Tsunami growled at herself for being an idiot and going on this journey.

Tiny tiny timeskip at the rainforest

"Wow, that took way longer than expected." Tsunami panted a little as she continued to fly over to Queen Glory, who was doing paperwork with her guard, Deathbringer. (teeehee)

"Glory!" Tsunami yelled. Glory only looked up and saw Tsunami. Glory then took a big sigh, and soon began to yell back. "Holy Tsunami, you scared me half to death!" Glory was now scolding Tsunami, and Tsunami got really bored. After Glory was done scolding Tsunami, She then was about to ask her  what she needed, but Deathbringer had other plans. "Fuck you." Deathbringly boldly said. "Anyways, what did you need Tsunami?" Glory ssid keeping an eye on Deathbringer. Tsunami then told her about her needs, but she couldn't help, like usual. "Ask Clay, he should be able to help you really good." Glory said. "What about Riptide? No, that wouldn't work, he's in the seawing palace, doing his important work." Tsunami said.(NEW CHAPTER HINT?!?!?!) Tsunami then began to fly to wherever Clay was, so he could "help her."

Timeskip time!!!!! (Sorry for so many, it's just I'm running out of ideas.)

At clays house

"CLAYYY!!!" Tsunami aggreivesly knocks to get Clay to wake up "I KNOW YOUR FUCKIN UPPPPPPPP!!!" Clay opened the door. "What could you possibly want at this time?" Tsunami told him about her needs, and when he wasn't looking, she saw his dick was growing slighly. "Aw, am I exciting you Clay?" Tsunami said in a seducted voice with lust in her eyes. Clay looked at her very confused, but then was cut off by Tsunami jumping on him stroking his big dick. Clay had a now fully erected dick, and was thinking  -Damn, how the fuck did I get myself in this moment?- Tsunami was now looking at his giant dick, and started to suck real hard. Clay moaned a little, but was soon a little louder. After a few minutes of sucking, Tsunami finally stopped, got up, and sat on his dick. "Holy s-shit Tsunami your so fucking tight!" Clay yelled in between his moans. Tsunami was now really excited, that she didn't even realize what she was doing. She got so in the moment, that not even she could stop herself. "I-Im go-going to..." Tsunami didn't even hear him, and continued. She went faster and faster as she clenched on his dick, obviously nearing her end, in one final thrust, Clay let all the cum flow into Tsunami. While Clay did that, Tsunami let out her cum on his dick, both moaning extremely loud. As Tsunami got off Clay, Clay managed to get out a "We should- do this more o-often." Tsunami, barely able to think, somehow managed to get a "Y-Yeah... I think we s-should." Both were panting in silence for a few minutes, then they realized there was a terrified Sunny and a traumatized Peril at the door.