Queen Coral x Riptide (Normal)

Random story that was hinted in story one (most likely going to be only 200-400 words can't promise you anything.)

Riptide, who was doing his normal things, was suddenly called by the Queen. He went to the queen, expecting a normal request, but soon began to cry eternally after this. "Riptide! Ah yes, so glad to see you. As you can tell about what happened to the egg only a few months ago, and I so desperately need someone's help for new heirs." Queen Coral said, in a seducted voice, and sort of lust in her eyes, ready to prepare for what she was going to do."I can tell that, but what does that have to do with me My Queen?" But then he realized. He realized that he was going to help her, no matter if he's in love with Tsunami. "You understand, my soon to be mate?" Queen Coral said. Before Riptide could even answer, Queen Coral immediately jumped on him, Stroking his rather long dick. Wasting no time, Queen Coral began to suck real fast. As soon as Queen Coral stopped, She immediately got up, and sat on his dick. She began to moun slightly, while Riptide, who rarely had sex, was moaning so loud, that maybe even Pantala could hear them. (shut up I know they most likely don't know that)
Riptide was having the time of his life, While Queen Coral on the other talon, was moaning slightly louder, and was nearing her end. Riptide was also nearing his end, but knew he had to hold it til it was time too. After a final thrust, Riptide and Queen Coral both cam, and were screaming in pleasure. Queen Coral managed to get out a "We should definitely do this more often." "I agree." Riptide said.