Waves Crashing (Tsunami x Aqualon OC)

Requested by Sussyamomgusok

One day at Jade Mountain Academy, Tsunami was feeling horny for a certain student, but even if she wanted to, she was first dating Riptide,  and secondly wouldn't ruin their relationship, or would she?

Timeskip to class

"Welcome to Class dragonets, I hope you all studied for this test today."
Aqualon was in complete shock, as she had forgotten about the test. "Oh and before I forget, May I please see Aqualon after class?" Aqualon was now worried, as she didn't know what she had done, but either way, she thought she was still in trouble.

After Class

"You wanted to see me mis-" Aqualon was cut off almost immediately as Tsunami kissed her. Aqualon was in shock, but soon melted into the kiss, Tsunami then broke the kiss, saliva between their mouths. "Is that why you wanted to see me, Miss?" Aqualon said, but Tsunami replied with "No, there's much more." And gave her a wink. Aqualon was thinking, but was then cut off with Tsunami shoving a talon up Aqualons clit. Aqualon moaned slightly while Tsunami shoved another talon slowly each time. After Tsunami was done, She proceeded to jump on Aqualon while both their clits were now touching. "M-Ma'am!" Tsunami was now lost in pleasure, while she was also slamming her clit into the other females clit. Aqualon was now screaming in pleasure, while Tsunami was now moaning slightly louder. They didn't see Starflight come in the room, and when they did, he was in complete shock. Tsunami stopped slamming her clit into Aqualons clit, when Starflight got hard all of a sudden, and left the room saying "Fuck this shit I'm out." Tsunami then took a sigh, and then started to slam her clit against the other females clit for a few more times. "O-oh t-three m-moons Tsunami I th-think I'm g-gonna..." Tsunami then slammed one more time, both of them releasing cum at the same time. Both of them were now panting, but they soon realized that the Jade winglet was there with their potato camera. "Oh shit, YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" Tsunami yelled at them. Aqualon was now embarrassed as she and the teacher was caught fucking. Tsunami begged the Jade winglet not to show Riptide, but they wouldn't budge. Then Aqualon said something to convince them. They were going to the library.