Surprises Overload!

AN: Warning! Three children and future children-in-laws will be showing up in the chapter for Izura that no one had even saw coming really. I might even add three more siblings and in-laws for Izura, but I'm still thinking on that one.

Izura wonders why she feels that connecting with someone as she looks out the window and then she saw six figures walking in the fog as the weather man did saw it would be very foggy outside today making her to have Fetch to fetch them to the front as he leads them there. The six were shocked at what they are seeing before a beep from a phone.

"It's mine." One of them said as they took out their phone.

Unknown.

{Hi, Dipper. Let's play Fetch.}

Confused, Dipper types a message out to whoever this is texting him right now.

Dipper.

{Who is this?}

Unknown.

{In front of you. Mistress sent me to fetch you to the front door.}

Dipper.

{Alright. Thank you.}

Unknown.

{You're welcome.}

"The dog's been sent to fetch us to the front door by his mistress. She must of sensed us coming and sent them to get us." They agreed to follow and Fetch toss a rope and it's tied to his tail as Dipper holds onto it and they all did a human/demon rope to stay together as Fetch brought them to the front door in under ten minutes.

"Thanks, boy."

Unknown.

{You're welcome. The door bell's to the right of the door and someone well speak to you through a speaker in the wall to know who it is.}

Dipper.

{Thanks, boy.}

Dip explains as the blond did it and explains why the six of them are there making them to have permission to come inside as Fetch leads them in and they can see better now as they're fully surprised that the dog's a robot and not a real one making them to be scared a bit at this.

Unknown.

{Animatronic actually, but I can see why you would mistake me for a robot. Mistress and her family will be done soon. Fair warning. There's a lot of family members here.}

"Thanks. The mistress and her large family's coming down soon." Dipper said as everyone got to have a seat and wait as drinks and food were fetched by the animatronic dog making them to fully accept and the blond wonders who lives here and they're connection to him and his two brother's boyfriends really.

'What's going on in this place really?' He thinks before they hears footsteps and saw a young fourteen-year-old girl coming down with a lot of people making him to be curious about them as Dipper and the other two reacted at once as they looked up and it's only at the fourteen-year-old girl as if they feel the connection towards her as it pulls them at her.

"Hello, I'm William Afton and this is my family. How can we help you six out today?" William said as Izura has him saying that to be on the safe side as she feels the pull and looks to the three looking straight at her as the others are looking at her papa.