Description

◃───────────▹

◃───────────▹

𝐃𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

◃───────────▹

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

I would like to clarify that this particular narrative is a work of fanfiction. While I must acknowledge that the images and other visual elements presented within are NOT my creations, I have taken the liberty of making certain edits to enhance their overall appeal.

I admit to using some grammar tools and paragraph tools. However, I must emphasize that the story itself, including its plot and the words used, is entirely my own.

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

It is important to note that this story contains mature content and employs rich and evocative language. Should you come across any scenes that make you feel uncomfortable, I kindly request that you skip over them.

Thoughts of Yana - Italy

Dialogue - bold

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

While it is true that the characters depicted in this story may or may not possess the same personality traits as their original counterparts, it is crucial to understand that they are not related in any way.

Furthermore, I have taken the liberty of altering their names, with the main character being referred to as Yana, which coincidentally is also your name within the context of this narrative.

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

This story contains Sci-fic, Mystery, Thrill, Angst, Cute, Fluffy, Mature, Violence, Emotional, Animals, Fight for animals...etc

•──────────────────────────•

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

•──────────────────────────•