13┃𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮 & 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

[Yana's POV]

[Yana's POV]

Ah, at long last, I have returned to my place of work.....

How I relish being here, surrounded by the familiar sights and sounds. This morning, I strolled leisurely to the café, arriving early to begin my duties.

As I entered, I was greeted with a warm and pleasant "Good morning" accompanied by a delightful smile.

Naturally, I reciprocated the greeting and proceeded to make my way to the main kitchen, where I found Mrs. Lee already present and prepared for the day's tasks.

Today, there were no new recipes to be learned, so I gladly offered my assistance to Mrs. Lee. Together, we diligently crafted an assortment of pastries and cakes, ensuring that each one was made with utmost care and precision.

"Yana," Mrs. Lee called out, "Please ensure that the cream roll is rolled properly."

Ah! The art of rolling a cream roll can be quite challenging, but I endeavored to do my best.

Alas, my initial attempts were met with failure, but I persevered, and by the end of the day, I had successfully accomplished the task. Well, perhaps not exactly at the end of the day, but close enough.

"Yana," Mrs. Lee instructed, "It is time for you to open the café." I nodded in acknowledgment and proceeded to fulfill her request. Soon enough, customers began to arrive in a steady stream, their presence creating an atmosphere of bustling activity.

With a warm smile, I greeted each patron, asking, "Welcome! What would you like to have?"

One customer requested two strawberry puff stacks, another desired two chocolate donuts adorned with a sprinkle of sweetness, and yet another simply wished for a refreshing cold coffee. "Very well, sir. Please take a seat, and your order shall be promptly served."

I skillfully attended to the needs of the customers, ensuring their satisfaction and enjoyment. As the morning progressed, the café became increasingly lively.

When noon arrived, I diligently set about cleaning the tables, tidying up the space to maintain its pristine appearance.

Suddenly, I heard a gentle voice say, "Take a break, my child." I hesitated, feeling a sense of duty to continue working, but the voice insisted, "No, you must rest. It is important." Reluctantly, I acquiesced, realizing the wisdom in taking a moment to rejuvenate.

And so, I gratefully accepted the opportunity to rest, knowing that it would allow me to continue serving the café and its patrons with renewed energy and dedication.

With that, she departed for her home. In actuality, it was my humble suggestion.

Her countenance exudes youthfulness, yet her physique betrays the passage of time, necessitating a well-deserved respite to maintain her well-being.