15┃𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

[Yana's POV]

[Yana's POV]

As I turned the doorknob, a distinct clicking sound echoed through the hallway. Almost immediately, I heard the sound of hurried footsteps approaching the door. It was as if they had been eagerly awaiting my return. And indeed, as I barely managed to close the door, Tae and Hob dashed towards me with great enthusiasm.

"Yan! You have finally returned! We have missed you so dearly, it feels as though we have been waiting an ete-," they exclaimed in unison. However, their excitement abruptly ceased, causing their outstretched arms, ready to embrace me in a warm hug, to drop to their sides. Their ears flattened against their heads, and their tails hung lifelessly.

Perplexed, I met their pained gazes and inquired, "Tae? Hob? What troubles you?" Taking a step closer, I extended my hand towards them. Yet, they instinctively retreated, taking another step back.

"Yan! Wh-what is this? I... I cannot comprehend. You smell different. Your scent does not resemble mine, Tae's, or Yoon's in the slightest. Instead, you emit the fragrance of..." Hob's voice trailed off, his gaze shifting downwards as he shook his head.

Tears welled up in his eyes, threatening to spill over. "You smell like another hybrid! A male hybrid!" Tae exclaimed, his own eyes brimming with tears. Without another word, he turned and sprinted towards the bedroom, followed closely by Hob.

I found myself standing by the door, motionless and speechless, for a brief moment. The events that had just unfolded left me bewildered.

Suddenly, Yoon's voice pierced the air, his eyes ablaze with anger. "Yana! Your scent is amiss!" he exclaimed. His words carried a sense of possessiveness, "And I can't bear this. You belong to m- us and you should smell like...us," Without another word, he stormed off to the bedroom.

With trepidation, I cautiously made my way back to the bedroom, only to discover the three of them nestled together atop the blankets. Tae tightly clutched his tail, tears streaming down his face, while Hob embraced him tightly. Yoon, in turn, enveloped both of them in his arms.

Overwhelmed by the sight, my legs instinctively carried me towards them, gathering them up and settling them on the bed. I held them close, seeking to provide comfort and solace.

"All of you," I gently urged, my voice filled with concern.

"Please, tell me what has happened. I apologize if my scent is not as it should be. Today, I encountered my boss's hybrid, and I suspect that their scent has lingered on me," I explained, my voice tinged with sadness.

As I spoke, Yoon and Hob found solace in my embrace, while Tae sought comfort by hugging me tightly. :')

Yoon expressed his distress, stating, "It hurts us that the owner who belongs to us, does not possess the same scent as us." He then proceeded to press his head against my neck, as if seeking solace.