21┃𝗞𝗼𝗼 & 𝗠𝗶𝗻

It was a crisp morning, the sun casting a soft glow through the curtains

It was a crisp morning, the sun casting a soft glow through the curtains. Koo, the bunny hybrid, was behaving unusually peculiar. His movements were clumsy and erratic, as if he couldn't quite find his footing. And there was something different about him, something that caught the attention of the other hybrids. They sensed that there was something off about this particular bunny hybrid.

As you settled onto the couch, Koo launched his body onto yours. In his bunny form, he was small and delicate, but in his human form, he transformed into a towering figure with an immense weight. You found yourself pinned beneath his heavy body, feeling almost lifeless.

He buried his head in the crook of your neck, causing goosebumps to ripple across your entire body. The sensation was both familiar and unsettling.

"You smell good, Yana..." he moaned, his voice filled with an inexplicable desire.

Suddenly, you felt his hot breath against your skin, accompanied by something wet. It wasn't the first time you had experienced this, but this time it felt different, more intense, as if your body was responding in a way it hadn't before.

"Koo, what are you doing?" you asked, your voice firm and commanding.

Koo froze in his place, confusion evident in his doe eyes. He scratched his head, unable to provide an answer to your question. Without saying a word, he simply retreated from the room, leaving you alone with your thoughts and unanswered questions.

On the other hand, as you entered the cinema room, you couldn't help but think about Koo. His behavior had been peculiar for the past two days, and it left you feeling perplexed. The room was filled with the presence of other boys, engrossed in watching TV.

"Guys, have any of you noticed anything strange about Koo lately? He's been acting rather peculiar," you expressed your concern, hoping to find some answers.

Hob, with a puzzled expression, responded, "Uh, I don't know." He glanced at Yoon, who seemed lost in thought, and then turned his attention to Tae.

Tae, shaking his head in denial, returned his focus to the big screen. Yoon, on the other hand, was looking directly at you, but remained silent. It was evident that he had something on his mind, yet chose not to voice it.

Just then, Koo entered the room, holding a bag of corret in his hand, munching on a few pieces. He walked directly towards you, his gaze shifting between yours and the floor, as if trying to avoid eye contact. It was clear that he was intentionally ignoring you, and the truth of it stung.

Koo walked past you and took a seat between Yoon and Hob. "Yan... Join us," Hob said, patting the spot between Koo and himself. You simply nodded, accepting the invitation, and settled down in the vacant seat.

[Koo's POV]

Something is amiss within me, an inexplicable sensation coursing through my body. It is peculiar how certain things have a profound impact on me, particularly Yana...