Chapter 1

You know what they say, what's done in the dark comes to light.

Ebony Dickson

I got up looking at the love of my life, Elijah Richarson. Here's the catch he's not my boyfriend. I love Elijah but we have to keep a low profile cause he has a wife and kids. I took my hand and rubbed his cheek lightly.

He looked at me then grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Wifey not boutta be mad you was out all night?" I asked while giggling. He chuckled then got up and stretched. He stood at 6'5 with butterscotch colored skin and long dusty brown dreads and greenish-grey eyes.

"I'm a grown ass man, she know what it is." He said with his deep husky voice. I could hear his phone go off so I grabbed it but he snatched it from me. "What the fuck is you doin'?" He said then answered the phone.

He sat down on the bed and began to talk to her. I crawled up behind him and put my arms around his waist then I began to place soft kisses on his neck. He started to chuckle then I did the same and moved back.

I wanted to tease him before he left just so he knows what he's leaving. I got off the bed and walked infront of him. He looked me up and down and I smiled at him. Still looking at him I began to slide my panties down. I looked at him and saw him lick his lips.

I sat on his lap and started to grind on him. His breathing grew uneven and heavy. I grabbed his hand and slid them down my body until he reached my pussy. He started to rub my clit in small circles. I felt my body start to shake as he picked up the pace.

"Ok baby. I'll see you when I get home." He said then hung the phone up. I looked at him and bit my lip while smiling. "Why you do that?"" He said as I got off him. I shrugged my shoulders as I giggled. "You a trip but look i'll see you tonight." He said while getting up.

I nodded then he kissed me. I felt his hands slide down my waist to my ass. He gripped it then I moaned in his mouth. He pulled back and chuckled at me.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked while pouting. He sighed and started to walk out my room. "You know I got a wife and kids but imma be back so don't trip." He said while walking down the steps. I followed him until he reached the front door.

I knew messing with him would fuck with my feelings but I really don't want him to go. I'm catching feelings for this man but he's married. "Ok. I'll see you later." I said while looking down. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. "Don't worry, I'll be back later." He said then walked out.

I closed the door behind him then walked back upstairs. Walking upstairs I started to think of how life would be if it was just me and him. I know people may think I'm crazy for loving a married man but it's just something about him that keeps me around.

I walked into my bathroom and started to run my bath water. As I was putting in the bubble bath, I heard my phone go off. I walked into my room and grabbed my phone before it went to voicemail. "Hello?" I said into my phone.

"Hey girl. Whatchu doin'?" I heard my bestfriend, Ameria, say into the phone. "Nothin', why?" I asked but then I heard Trey in the background. Trey is Amerias fiancé and Elijahs bestfriend. "We should go and get our nails done." She said. I do need my nails done.

"Ok." I said then I heard Trey start arguing with her. "Look I'll get you at ten." She said and before I could say anything the line went dead. I sighed then walked back into the bathroom and cut my water off.

She lets Trey say whatever he wants to her and it's fuckin' annoying how she does that. I'm always wrong when I tell her about it cuz then she throws the "your messing with a married man" thing at me all the time, so I don't say anything until she wants me to.

I got in the tub and laid back in the water until my head felt the back of the tub. The longer I sat in the tub the more I started to think about Elijah. As I began to bathe myself but I felt my body get hot from the thought of him being here. Why does this man make me feel like this?

I slid my hand under the bubbles that laid on top of the water. I put my hand on my clit and started to rub it in slow circles. "Oh my god." I said in a low voice, feeling my body get warmer.

My body started to shake as I slowly started to reach my orgasm. My breathing got heavier and my moans got louder as time went on.

My whole body trembled under the water as my orgasm rushed through my body. "Oh shit."" I screamed out then moved my hand. I giggled to myself from all the pleasure I just felt. My breathing started to go back to normal so I knew it was time for me to get out the tub.

I dried myself off then but baby oil on my body then my deodorant. I walked over to my closet and picked out some high waisted pants with my white crop top. Looking at the time, I realized it was 9:50 so I didn't have much time to get myself together.

I went back in the bathroom and threw my dreads into a bun on top of my head. I heard my phone vibrate. "You ready?" I read from Amerias messages. "Yea." I texted back then rushed into my room and threw on my white sandals. I grabbed my Fendi bag and my phone then rushed downstairs.

My phone started to go off but I ignored it cuz I knew who it was. I put my alarm code in then walked out to see Ameria in her black Mercedes truck. "Why you ain't answer yo phone?" She yelled out the window.

I stopped and looked at her like she was crazy. "First of all lower your fuckin' tone and second I was already at the door." I said then started walking to the truck.

She rolled her eyes at me and I did the same. I got in the front seat then buckled my seatbelt before she took off down the street. "Why you got an attitude?" I asked but she stayed quiet. "Um hello, I know you hear me." I said then she looked at me.

"Trey is really startin' to blow me. Like why the fuck is mad that I'm out with you." She said then rolled her eyes. "Cuz he know I throw it back better." I said while twerking in my seat, causing her to laugh.

"But on some real shit, I'm tired of him." She said as she pulled into the parking lot. " I mean if you feel like yall relationship ain't goin' nowhere then just leave him." I said and she bit her lip.

I know what I'm telling her may hurt but it's the truth. I don't wanna see her hurt especially if she can do better. Trey is a street pharmacist like Elijah, only think is that Trey works for Elijah. Difference between them is that Trey has no fuckin' degree and no goals. Elijah has a bachelors degree and his masters.

"You ready?" I heard Ameria ask and I nodded. We got out then walked into the nail place down in Georgetown. Ameria looked so sad and it hurts me to see her like this. I just hope her situation gets better.