Chapter 9

Hello ! Im Back ! So, Here is the update. Hope you like it ! Sorry for the early on-hold. :) Thank you for those who wait for me ! Love yah guys! :)

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa and I are here in the rooftop .

"Hello Elsa. Are you excited for the Grad Ball?" I said to Elsa breaking the silence.

" Yeah. " Elsa replied while drinking Coca- Cola .

Suddenly My phone rang.

"Who is that Jack?" Elsa said.

"Merida. Excuse me for a minute. " I replied.

" Its Okay."

*********conversation***************

J: Hello Merida?

M: Hey Jack. Are you free tonight ?

J: Yup. Why ?

M: Punzie and I are going to the bar tonight. Your friends are coming too. Tell Elsa if she is going. So Are you in?

J: If Elsa will be going, Ill be going too. We are here at the rooftop.

M: Okay . See you later.

J: Bye

*******************END OF CONVERSATION*****************

" Elsa , Merida invites us to go to the bar . i will go if u go too. " I said rushingly.

"Okay. Let's go home so we can prepare and its already dark. " Elsa replied while walking down the stairs.

" Okay. Ill sent you home.." I said while smiling.

" No Thanks. My driver will fetch me here. " Said Elsa while looking at me and suddenly she tumbled down the stairs and i catched her. Our faces were close to each other. And Elsa stand up fast and like nothing happened but for me.......

That was the romantic happening in my entire life.

Elsa's P.O.V

That was close. I stand up fast because I Thought he would kiss me but no. He would'nt kiss me that situation. Elsa ! Stop Thinking Crazy Please !

" I already texted your driver not to fetch you up. " Jack said.

UGH ! That man !

" Okay . Let's Go?" I Said calmly and softly.

" Okay . " Jack replied.

Then he sent me home and I prepared my things for tonight . I Will wear pink shirt with a logo " I LOVE YOU " , Black jeans and pink rubber shoes. And also i bring protection for... You Know. Me And Jack.. And I HEARD a "BEEP" sound.

I THink that's Merida so I rushed down and got my things and rode on Merida's sports car..

Jack's P.O.V

We were at the bar now. Elsa was dancing on the dance floor. Elsa ' s a little drunk that time.

"Come! Let's dance!!" Elsa said while pulling me to the dance floor.

"Woah! Slow down Elsa-aaaaa! " I replied.

Elsa and I danced for a long time like no tommorow.

Then I noticed her going to the couch and yawned.

"Seems you're tired. Come, let's go home. Its kinda boring here." I said while carriying her in a bridal style.

"Woah Jack, put me down! I can walk. " She replied .

" Okay." I put her down and call Merida to go home.

So we rode again on Merida's car .

****************=*****************=***************

(StillJack'sP.O.V )

Merida sent us home one by one but I decide to stay with Elsa at her home . Her house was simple but elegant. I put her in bed so she can sleep . I go down and drink some coffee to wake myself up . Elsa's books are amazing though. I like them. Suddenly , while reading the books of Elsa, I fell asleep...

(Don't expect sexual happenings in this book. I am only ten year old so not allowed. Only kissing scenes. Hope you understand! )

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up early and noticed Jack into my bed. I go down the stairs and cook some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Suddenly, I heard footsteps of Jack rushingly .

"Oh. Hi Elsa. How's your sleep? " Jack asked me.

"Better. By the way, Thanks for sending me home and taking care of me." I said while smiling.

BetterthanbeforeJack, Betterthaninmyothersleeps.

After that, we had breakfast together, then he went home. I cleaned the house and woke up Anna. I called Punzie to meet me at the cafeteria.

*********************convo.***********************

E: HelloPunzie?

P: (yawned)Yeah.

E: Canyoumeetmeatthecafeterianearour house today? Ihavetotalktoyou.

P: Sure. Whattime? I'mfreealways.

E: Its 6:00 . Canwemeetupat 7:30?

P: Okay. Seeyoulater.

E: Thankyouandbye.

***"**""**************endof Convo***********

I ate breakfast and prepared my things for our meet up .

I can feelit. Jack loves me too.